Reviews for Get Out Alive
Don't Let the Magic Die chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Pooor Pandora! Aw I wanted her to at least make it past the bloodbath! Torian has to die soon. Why should he live and nt Pandora?

Amazing chapter and I hope the next one is done soon! I can't wait to read it! Good luck on your exams!
Don't Let the Magic Die chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Aaawww :) hope Emaleigh heard it :)

Poor Pandora..please don't make her die in the Bloodbath...can't it be Torian?

Never mnd, do whatever you think best..it'll be great either way :)

This is truly an amazing story so far. Update soon please?
Don't Let the Magic Die chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Love it!

(I wonder if Haymitch is falling in love with Maysilee...poor Em...)
Don't Let the Magic Die chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Wow, this is really cool! I've always liked Haymitch and been interested in his games, so...yeah, this is epic!

Poor Em...but at least we know Haymitch'll be coming back to her, yeah? That's a pleasant thought...
Darth Rapture chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Torian pisses me off. But I like how Haymitch and Maysilee have decided to become friends :)
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Yes, Haymitch, your. Coming home. Tell the world that your coming home. Or however that song goes.
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Yeayeah! The Games are closing in.
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
WOW. can't wait. Haymitch is gonna pwn out there.

Finally, a Haymitch story of his games. I've never read one before. Everytime I get into one, the author abandons it.

Happy that your gonna write one.
truces chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Next chapter PLEASE do the "What do you think about having 100% more tributes?" "They'll still be 100% as stupid as usual so I still stand a chance." thing. That always cracks me up.
laptop246 chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Good story that deserves a spot in a community. Contact me and we will talk
8981948924892 chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
really nice story. Write more!
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
1. CONGRATS! This story won in the Hunger Games awards! (Which you probably already know ;) )

2. Loved this chapter, and Torian always does something more to make me hate him... but an ELEVEN? what on EARTH did he do to outscore the Careers?

Gr.

I hope he dies in the bloodbath, not Pandora.
Darth Rapture chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
I've decided that I don't like Torian. Update soon!
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Ha, I really love Maysilee! It's just so hard to believe that this Haymitch is... well... Haymitch! Torian is a total bastard, and I loved how you mentioned 'Blood Games' in this story.

Loving it, keep updating!
God1801 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011