Reviews for Flyboy In Me
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/14
Cute story! I really enjoyed it!
steamboat chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
We all make mistakes, and contrary to what Mac always says, that its a weakness to say you're sorry, it is really a strength! I loved your story!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Aww...sweet!I love Harm's apologizing.

Victoria
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
great story.
Reese Cup chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Aww this is so sweet. I love all your stories and I think this one might be my favorite.
Gracelynne chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
As a country music freak, I must say that I love the song fics, especially if they're by Tim, the Dixie Chicks, or anyone else for that matter. Nicely done, and I love the way you changed 'cowboy' to 'flyboy'!
Alilynne chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
At first, I wasn't going to read this fic. I'm familiar with the song, so I knew it was a songfic. I don't usually like songfics. But after reading your other fics (which are really good) I figured I'd read this one. This is a great fic, and even though I'm still not too crazy about songfics, this is just as good as your other fics. Please write more!
Alyx chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
"oh," *wipes a tear off cheek* that was beautifull *gets choked up and mummers,"just beautifull" * that was so sweet.

who sings that song?... (besides Harm)
maestra chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Jaimi- I enjoyed your fanfic very much. You did a great job. Keep it up!
Lindsey chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Oh! Perfect fit with the Tim McGraw song. Love it, love it, love it! Its one of the better songfics out there. Good Job!
hopechest6 chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
Love It! Great song by Tim McGraw - fit them perfectly, especially when i play the song as I read!
kitty kat7 chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
cute! too too cute! love the changes in the song. it does fit so appropriately! good work!
manette chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Jaimi- I loved your story. I always like it when Harm reflects on his bad behavior and tries to make up for it! Mac tries to resist his charm, but she can't..that's when it gets good- when she gives in. Great job!
Extreme chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Nice work. I like it!
Rebecca chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
I enoyed reading your story. It was really good.