Reviews for Darkened Road
Angel Plant chapter 9 . 8/18
Well she is finally using her head. love it
Angel Plant chapter 8 . 8/18
Why in the world would she allow Jean-Claude to walk with them. He is going to get the wrong message. He wants to control her and Asher. She needs to leave him alone.
Angel Plant chapter 7 . 8/18
What is with this guy. Why should he take her any where. I hope she does not go with him.I love this.
Angel Plant chapter 6 . 8/18
I don't think Jean-Claude will ever learn anything. He is a bully and not to be trusted. He is going to make her life miserable. I don't like men like that. Nothing but trouble.
Angel Plant chapter 5 . 8/18
I would love to have one day with Jean-Claude. He is nothing but a loser. The other guy Asher should have kicked him in the balls instead of letting him treat him like dirt. You have to take up for yourself. As for the girl she did the wrong thing making a deal with him. Now he thinks he can do what he wants!
Angel Plant chapter 4 . 8/18
While this guy does not know the meaning of no. At least she showed him a thing or two. This is amazing. Love it.
Angel Plant chapter 3 . 8/18
It gets more juicy and I am loving it. Just shows that all men think women are going to give in to their charm. But we don't. We stand up and fight. A good fight is what we need and want sometimes.
Angel Plant chapter 2 . 8/18
It is exciting and yet sad that there had to killing and so many scars. That the father was a dead beat and got what he deserved. That her mother had to die. It was a struggle to the end. But she came out with scars in her body and soul that won't heal. But it was good she found her friend and got a job.
I love it like the first bite on my neck. With much passion and desire.
eclipse.firsttears101 chapter 35 . 8/7/2013
please update this is an awsome book !
eclipse.firsttears101 chapter 33 . 7/8/2013
please update
eclipse.firsttears101 chapter 32 . 7/7/2013
please upd wonderful writer and i really like... no love this story please update i want to see what happens next
acetwolf94 chapter 31 . 4/16/2013
acetwolf94 chapter 30 . 3/11/2013
I LOVE IT! Please add more!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/21/2012
I can't wait for the next chapters. Love the intensity that you are able to achieve and the slow but steady build up. Hope the new chapters come soon.