Reviews for Darkened Road
eclipse.firsttears101 chapter 35 . 8/7/2013
please update this is an awsome book !
eclipse.firsttears101 chapter 33 . 7/8/2013
please update
eclipse.firsttears101 chapter 32 . 7/7/2013
please upd wonderful writer and i really like... no love this story please update i want to see what happens next
acetwolf94 chapter 31 . 4/16/2013
Nice.
acetwolf94 chapter 30 . 3/11/2013
I LOVE IT! Please add more!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/21/2012
I can't wait for the next chapters. Love the intensity that you are able to achieve and the slow but steady build up. Hope the new chapters come soon.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/21/2012
Using Kane's name when you mean James. Just a small error but since Kane is an enemy it is confusing
AlexandraSterling41 chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
update
bummblebee73 chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
HI I Love Anita Blake Novels and i love your Spin on it i really do, i've been going through a anita withdrawel but this has definitly made it better! but i only have one little sugestion and error correction...Jean cluade in Chapter two you have him referre to her as Mon Ami ...when Anita's pet name is Ma Petite(my little one) I dk if you had that on purpose but yeah..just wantedto let you know in case you didnt know (:
Kala-Warrior18 chapter 14 . 2/22/2012
I...LOVE...THIS...STORY! I hope you update soon!
Mela chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
This is an extremely well-written story. There is a good balance between dialogue and description. You are very talented! :)
aniw8i chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
Keep updating hun! I love your story!
camp30 chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
OHH, Great chapter! I think you capture Jean Claude very well:P

It might be interesting to devolop some feelings for her on Jean Claude's part for Mizelle, and some jealousy on Anita's part, I don't know but I'm intruiged.

I also like the part with Ash, and I like that I know what she looks like (btw very interesting how she looks)!
camp30 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Good chapter! I like the flash back it was well written:P Some good dialouge too, some snark which I enjoyed!
falicia chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
wow. MIZELLE! coolios. :p Did you come up with the name or was it Anita's? i think your doing fine and it's good so far 0.0