Reviews for Far From Understanding
Anon chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
So now that there's been a murder while their suspect (Sakura) is in custody, they must admit it is someone else... I wonder how long it will take to realize jail is a pretty good alibi (or if they will).

Irregardless - I don't get the crossover bits, but my vote is on Naruto faked his own death (to draw out the killer or because this gives Sakura an alibi), and Sai is acting up because he's undercover as Danzo's while really helping them (Kohona twelve and assorted Hokage loyalists) flush out the killer. This is my vote because it is unexpected and, given the setup, "least likely" and therefore anything else would be too, too obvious.
Impstar chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Woah, it took me until this chapter to realize the eerie similarities to Bleach. Sakura Rukia, Sai Gin, Hinata Momo, Shikamaru Toshiro, Lee Izuru, all that's left is Naruto Aizen... Even the way his body was left was similar. Well, I'm pretty sure Naruto isn't dead already considering he's the main character, so that leaves his death being faked, either by him or by Sai. Crazy.
Puric Knight chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
bleach aizen's betrayal

this is almost the same

can't wait for the rest oh and kyoka suigetsu
brown phantom chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Nice to see this story continued. By now I can't remember all the details you discussed with me, and that's fine because it rebuilds a sense of mystery to me.

Right now I honestly can't tell if Sai's involved or just being his usual self. Good way to write him. The others were portrayed quite well, especially Hinata. That's very in character for her if you ask me. Shikamaru too.
Hektols chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter, this story has lots of potential.
Hektols chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Great chapter, it was surprising that Lee didn't get drunk and destroyed the place.

Sai killing Naruto? It must be fake.
Hektols chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Good begining.

I think that Tsunade should send some ninjas to 'visit' the daimyo's advisor at night and make him recapacite. If not, they should ignore the order, executing a ninja for standing for her village and her team would be a glaring sign of weakness from Konoha.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
! WHY GOD DAMN YOU SAI! WHY! TT_TT
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Good chapter. The party with the Konoha 12 minus Sakura and the Sand siblings was pretty funny and I'm glad that you put a label up about content, even though references for the kissing will turn some off to the story. But it didn't really have much more then a few sentences and it was well written otherwise. When you had everyone leaving the party singing Distance, I'll admit to falling over in laughter. Well played:)

I must say though, since I know you are trying to do for the plot that the characters seem a little OoC due to their roles in this and their original personalities. Given what you are trying to accomplish, this is very understandable so I highly suggest the recommendation I sent via PM.

The mysterious assassination was good enough since there was very little changed and I'm looking forward to how things move on from here. This story has a great deal of untapped potential, for both the original idea and something as a possible sequel depending on how things move in the plot. Thanks for writing Traban and keep up the good work:)
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Pretty good start here Traban. I think the way you had Sakura hauled off to jail at the beginning of the story was a good piece of work and I really liked how Naruto responded to it. I liked how everyone was surprised at how Naruto was acting after Sakura was taken away. The best part about it was the no time for ramen joke.

I really liked how Danzo's character was portrayed in this chapter. Everyone was saying that he is dangerous in it, but aside from a little sarcasm he seemed almost grandfatherly like he is plotting and he is trying to keep a low profile on it. I'm looking forward to how you will continue to use him, because I'm unsure of which character you are using for his base role in the plot.

I really liked the end of the chapter with Naruto confronting Sai. It had a similar feeling to it's original use in Bleach, but at the moment it seems somewhat different because of how the Sand siblings were the interruption instead of the Ryoka breaking into the Sereitei. I'm eager to see just what this trouble from them is and how it will lead to future events in your overall plotline. Thanks for writing and have a good day:)
brown phantom chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I had to skip the whole Spin the Kunai part of this chapter but the rest was good. The ending felt new and familiar at the same time.
Youngkong313 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
What the french toast naruto is dead days fuck you been partyin to hard or something because in the words of Carl from aqua teen hunger force " what ya doing right here this this thing right here pissin me off.

But other then that good story

*disappears into swirl of a green flames*
question existing chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
so.. Naruto is going to play the part of Azien?
brown phantom chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
If I wasn't already in on this story, I wonder what I would say right here. I can say that Naruo's acting very in character, and the reasoning behind Sakura's crime sounds stupid at first but makes some sense when you think about it. If the daimyo is meeting other daimyos, and his own ninja talk disrespectfully to him during such an important event, then it tends to reflect poorly upon himself and he needs to set an example. Politics, ain't they a bitch? Sure, execution may be a bit extreme over mere words, but then again you never actually said what it is Sakura said in this regard, so I'll hold that off until I know what she said.

In any case, looking forward to how this all works out. Contact me if you need more help here, or even other stories if you want.
tedlay chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
i liked this story a lot it was different and kept me interested so please update asap.