Reviews for Thoughts On Flight
chiv chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
Whoop, whoop! Go Zeta :D
Songbird15 chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
I'm so glad more fanfic writers are coming up with ways to save River, rather than leaving the whole thing as an unavoidable tragedy. I really think Moffat set that episode up so that, just in case he gets to the end of the River storyline and still wants her in the show, he can go back and pull her out of there. There are just so many ways to do it.
Symphony In Blue chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
Oh wow, is Zeta going to save her mother? I really hope she succeeds!
Symphony In Blue chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
At this point I no longer know who I feel sorry for most. Everyone's hurting because of River's death and it's all so sad. But they'll all meet her again, only it won't be the Doctor's River, nor Zeta's mother, but a much younger version. I'm not sure what's worse, never seeing her again or meeting a version who doesn't know you.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
Jiom chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
Really enjoying reading this! You write it really well! and it is really sad :( hope they meet river again
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
Very good
hannahncakes chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
Awwww :( so sad. I dread the moment when he has to tell the

Ponds about River's sarafice. Breaks my heart.

Bless little Zeta she's so sweet & brave.
Symphony In Blue chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
This is just too heartbreakingly sad! Of course the Doctor will see her again, but it'll never be this River anymore. And their poor little girl, I really feel for her :(
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
He turned and took her hands in his own, bringing them to his lips to his her fingers lightly

He turned and took her hands in his own, bringing them to his lips lightly

He turned and took her hands in his own, bringing his lips to her fingers lightly
gingerbritishgypsyelf chapter 6 . 7/8/2011

No! I know she dies but it's so dang SAD!
KTxx chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Oh, I get it now! Aw, I don't want her to die:'(
hannahncakes chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
awww *sniffs* so sad! You're breaking my heart here woman. Wonderful but soooooo sad
gingerbritishgypsyelf chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Awwww that would be a totally suckish way to find out that your mom was dead. Also CREEPY!
KTxx chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Really, really, really confused now. UDS please(:
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »