Reviews for Thoughts On Flight
gingerbritishgypsyelf chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
He worked it out himself? The man deserves a medal! This was pretty interesting to read, I'm curious to see what you do with it. :)
Songbird15 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
It's interesting and a little hard to imagine what the Doctor would feel about River having his child. Seeing as we now know what she is, it's the closest he's likely ever going to get to his people. And of course we can't forget that he's effectively killed his own children before.

So you've got quite a mix of emotions to work into this story. I look forward to seeing how you handle it.
Symphony In Blue chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Of course they'll be able to work it out, they're the cleverest people in the universe! And not to mention too cute for words. I bet their time!baby will be adorable :)
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
awwww, awwww, awwwwwwwwwwwww! Bless. So cute and so sweet & sad all in one. I always imagine the Docotor having awful trouble coping with what happened/will happen to River. I don't think it's dealt with enough in the show but you did it wonderfully
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh poor Doctor, he's got nightmares about the library and River's death. It must be horrible to live with someone and to encounter someone so many times, all the while knowing how their life is going to end. Looking forward to more of this story, the summary surely sounds intriguing.
gingerbritishgypsyelf chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
To be continued...oh goody. That'd better be a promise! ;)
Songbird15 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Egads, the sweetness.

Love it. Want more. I'll probably have a more substantial review for you next time.
Doctor-River chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I'm intrigued as to where this is going, but I think I'm gonna like it- first chapter the Doctor and River naked in bed together, yep a winner!
iZoe chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Loved this! Please update soon :)
DiaDuitCluaiste chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow! This is really good! I love how the Doctor's tormented by the fact that he knows how River is going to die. It's heartbreaking how she's so confident that he'll save her, but he knows that he can't. Can't wait for more (:
Redflow chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Really enjoyed this chapter cant wait to read the chapter that contains the summary plot :D
Cassie chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This was so sweet! I really loved it and it was so realistic and sticks with the characters! Hope you update soon, its so well written too ;P
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13