Reviews for Hilltop Cottage
Oh my God. I actually hate him.
Those a big words coming from the best friend who didn't even share his engagement news personally. It sounds to me like Harry is just upset about how this affects his own life.
I hated this! He went and jumped to conclusions so he got all mopey and depressed. And then when she came to check up on him, he was horrible and wouldn't believe her unless her used legilimency on her. And he didn't just stop at the events of that day, but literally her private thoughts and memories where he had no right to be looking.

If I was Hermione, I'd be super pissed off at his lack of trust. I would be leaving in tears at the fact that he holds my words at such a low regard.

I think that she should have gone back home after that. He needs to really soft himself out after she had proven that it was ALL in his head!

It's borderline submissive on her part to justo ignore what he did just to be perfectly fine with it.

Other than that, I've really enjoyed reading this story. I do look forward to the rest.
LePoufsouffle chapter 50 . 8/22
Where has this story been hiding? I can't believe I haven't found it before now. Suffice to say I found it totally gorgeous from start to finish. Often I'll skip chunks of larger fics that should've been on the cutting room floor, but you had me enthralled every chapter. You have a beautiful turn of phrase and your style of writing is perfect for this genre. It was gentle, but with enough angst and drama to keep it from being sickly sweet.
Your spelling and punctuation is spot-on, so no nasty distractions there. At several points your wry character observations were laugh-out-loud funny.
Poor Hermione put up with a lot, but she's intelligent enough to realise that there are going to be setbacks with someone as emotionally constipated as Severus, and that understanding came across well.
The only thing that I found confusing was Hermioone not knowing that Severus was alive, when he gets regularly stalked by the Daily Prophet? This was the only jarring thing in an otherwise classic piece of fanfic. Loved it loved it! Thank you so much for your time in writing x
CrazySlytherin251 chapter 50 . 6/27
loved this.
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 50 . 6/9
Stumbled across this fiction and couldn't put it down! Absolutely brilliant work of art. Characters and conflict were amazing. Thanks.
SRLG chapter 50 . 11/9/2015
I am new to Severus and Hermione fan fiction, I have only read two, including this one. I hated the first one it was just sex and it wasn't based on any storyline. I loved this fan fiction however, it is now my new favourite. I loved every bit of it, so much tension, love and drama! This is truly amazing no joke i skipped school to read this lol haha.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Keep up the good work loving this very very much
Guest chapter 23 . 8/22/2015
"followed her" really ? that is a horrible idea and probably would have led to same out come. I mean Hermione is a smart witch she would realise someone was following her. I think she really did do the right thing. they both need some space.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/4/2015
It sounds like you're making Severus into a closet Dom. Too trite.
Arix Pond chapter 50 . 5/24/2015
Brilliant book, i must say. Spent the whole day in bed reading the bloody thing, purely because i couldn't put it down!
thatperfectsomeone chapter 50 . 4/20/2015
I finally finished this loved it
Guest chapter 36 . 4/2/2015
YAY! :D
Guest chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
go severus... im pretty sure you've gotten dr granger up the duff ;)
kindaof1 chapter 50 . 3/31/2015
It takes a very special Sevmione fic too make me feel sad when i know the end is nearing and even sadder once i've reached it. And Hilltop-Cottage falls heavily in that category. Wonderful job. Loved every bit of it.
Thankyou.