Reviews for Hilltop Cottage
SNL31 chapter 50 . 9/19
Wonderful story!
robituputup chapter 50 . 9/14
Absolutely beautiful story! Another one at that :D Thank you for the amazing reading piece!
Stay chapter 1 . 7/24
One of the best ss/hg I have read.
Starry-eyed Creator chapter 50 . 7/12
Awwwwww, this was great. Binge read the whole thing in less than a day. Good job!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 50 . 1/25
this is so beautiful.
MariposaHTx chapter 50 . 1/21
Such a good story! I really enjoyed it, I can't wait to read more of your work.
covenmama chapter 16 . 1/21
Harry’s reaction, was to send a howler. Hmm. Doesn’t make his character in this story any more sympathetic...
I can’t wait to read Minervasreaction!
covenmama chapter 15 . 1/21
Your writing is lovely, but one of my pet peeves is the devirginization scene. Of any story really, but that’s on me.
covenmama chapter 14 . 1/21
Hmmm.
While I don’t really like the thought of him mistrusting her so much that he hast to read her mind; I do realize, he wouldn’t have done it without her permission. Her allowing that wasn’t a sign of subservience, but an acceptance of his needing the reassurance that he isn’t used to having.
covenmama chapter 13 . 1/21
I do think Severus completely overreacted, especially for a man over 40; but he hasn’t had the ideal past to build trust has he?
covenmama chapter 12 . 1/21
Oh! An epic misunderstanding if there ever was one! It’s obvious that neither is used to having anyone’s round who cares for them really. She hasn’t had to tell anyone of her plans, because nobody worries, and he isntvused to worrying, without being proven correct about being abandoned.
covenmama chapter 11 . 1/21
A garden gift, and Hermione admitting feelings, at least to herself, Very tangibly written.
covenmama chapter 10 . 1/21
After bonding over Chinese take out, comes the comforting after nightmares..
covenmama chapter 9 . 1/21
covenmama chapter 8 . 1/21
This chapter just had me giggling