Reviews for Hilltop Cottage
SRLG chapter 50 . 11/9
I am new to Severus and Hermione fan fiction, I have only read two, including this one. I hated the first one it was just sex and it wasn't based on any storyline. I loved this fan fiction however, it is now my new favourite. I loved every bit of it, so much tension, love and drama! This is truly amazing no joke i skipped school to read this lol haha.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 2 . 10/19
Keep up the good work loving this very very much
"followed her" really ? that is a horrible idea and probably would have led to same out come. I mean Hermione is a smart witch she would realise someone was following her. I think she really did do the right thing. they both need some space.
It sounds like you're making Severus into a closet Dom. Too trite.
Arix Pond chapter 50 . 5/24
Brilliant book, i must say. Spent the whole day in bed reading the bloody thing, purely because i couldn't put it down!
thatperfectsomeone chapter 50 . 4/20
I finally finished this loved it
go severus... im pretty sure you've gotten dr granger up the duff ;)
kindaof1 chapter 50 . 3/31
It takes a very special Sevmione fic too make me feel sad when i know the end is nearing and even sadder once i've reached it. And Hilltop-Cottage falls heavily in that category. Wonderful job. Loved every bit of it.
daisycb chapter 50 . 1/29
Wonderful story.
HawkAngel XD chapter 50 . 12/24/2014
lovely! excellent work!

MrsMalfoy288 chapter 50 . 12/1/2014
Fantastic story! I fell in love with the characters and felt you stayed very true to their personalities. Excellent character development too. So many adventures in miscommunication so I was really happy with that last argument where they didn't run away from each other and figured out what was really going on. Very sweet and romantic all together!
riskeybusiness chapter 50 . 10/11/2014
Loved it! Really well writhen and an adorable story :)
anonymouse chapter 19 . 1/28/2014
Ok love this fic but the phrase "nether-lips" CRINGE!
ShadowOfOurFlight chapter 50 . 12/29/2013
I had a hard time getting through the story, but all in all it was wonderful! Thank you for creating it.