Reviews for Hilltop Cottage
MrsMorgan813 chapter 50 . 1/25
this is so beautiful.
MariposaHTx chapter 50 . 1/21
Such a good story! I really enjoyed it, I can't wait to read more of your work.
covenmama chapter 16 . 1/21
Harry’s reaction, was to send a howler. Hmm. Doesn’t make his character in this story any more sympathetic...
I can’t wait to read Minervasreaction!
covenmama chapter 15 . 1/21
Your writing is lovely, but one of my pet peeves is the devirginization scene. Of any story really, but that’s on me.
covenmama chapter 14 . 1/21
Hmmm.
While I don’t really like the thought of him mistrusting her so much that he hast to read her mind; I do realize, he wouldn’t have done it without her permission. Her allowing that wasn’t a sign of subservience, but an acceptance of his needing the reassurance that he isn’t used to having.
covenmama chapter 13 . 1/21
I do think Severus completely overreacted, especially for a man over 40; but he hasn’t had the ideal past to build trust has he?
covenmama chapter 12 . 1/21
Oh! An epic misunderstanding if there ever was one! It’s obvious that neither is used to having anyone’s round who cares for them really. She hasn’t had to tell anyone of her plans, because nobody worries, and he isntvused to worrying, without being proven correct about being abandoned.
covenmama chapter 11 . 1/21
A garden gift, and Hermione admitting feelings, at least to herself, Very tangibly written.
covenmama chapter 10 . 1/21
After bonding over Chinese take out, comes the comforting after nightmares..
covenmama chapter 9 . 1/21
covenmama chapter 8 . 1/21
This chapter just had me giggling
covenmama chapter 7 . 1/21
The last of this chapter had me chuckling.
covenmama chapter 6 . 1/21
They need to work on communication a bit
covenmama chapter 5 . 1/21
A softer Severus than is usually portrayed...
Maybe fitting for a Hermione who isn’t as strong as she usually is in fan fic. They both seem more human.
covenmama chapter 4 . 1/21
I’m actually up to chapter 14, but I felt it necessary to come back and review each chapter.
Your writing really is charming