Reviews for Hilltop Cottage
Arix Pond chapter 50 . 5/24
Brilliant book, i must say. Spent the whole day in bed reading the bloody thing, purely because i couldn't put it down!
thatperfectsomeone chapter 50 . 4/20
I finally finished this loved it
YAY! :D
go severus... im pretty sure you've gotten dr granger up the duff ;)
kindaof1 chapter 50 . 3/31
It takes a very special Sevmione fic too make me feel sad when i know the end is nearing and even sadder once i've reached it. And Hilltop-Cottage falls heavily in that category. Wonderful job. Loved every bit of it.
Thankyou.
daisycb chapter 50 . 1/29
Wonderful story.
HawkAngel XD chapter 50 . 12/24/2014
lovely! excellent work!

HawkAngel
MrsMalfoy288 chapter 50 . 12/1/2014
Fantastic story! I fell in love with the characters and felt you stayed very true to their personalities. Excellent character development too. So many adventures in miscommunication so I was really happy with that last argument where they didn't run away from each other and figured out what was really going on. Very sweet and romantic all together!
riskeybusiness chapter 50 . 10/11/2014
Loved it! Really well writhen and an adorable story :)
anonymouse chapter 19 . 1/28/2014
Ok love this fic but the phrase "nether-lips" CRINGE!
ShadowOfOurFlight chapter 50 . 12/29/2013
I had a hard time getting through the story, but all in all it was wonderful! Thank you for creating it.
articcat621 chapter 50 . 11/9/2013
Ahhhhhhhh neelix, this story was seriously so cute :) I absolutely loved this and the way your portrayed everyone. Really well done :)
Winged Peach chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
This most under-reviewed Hermione/Snape every written. I remember reading this some time ago and loving it.
After 3 weeks of formulaic, dry, and ill-written works, I am returning to the goodness and juicy well-written prose of 'Hilltop Cottage.'

Thank you, neelix. This is a work for the ages.
mama123 chapter 50 . 10/21/2013
Wonderful story. Truly awesome. Im surprised itshas so few reviews. Thanks for sharing.
Vinaplains chapter 50 . 9/15/2013