Reviews for So I'm Fake Now It's Your Fault
HurtxxMangekyou chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
I loved this fic so much, I never expected hashirama and madara to become friends afterwards with all the drama but sorta glad it did turn out like this. I will always have a love for Hashi no matter how evil/sick he might be. I was so glad that madara didn't go fully physcho and kill people, as long as he heals, s'all good :)

Wondering they ever do turn out to be together.. Surely hope so

Epilogue? Haha yes that would be great! You (must) if you want, make an epilogue :3 keen as a bean
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
So... Tobi didn't tell Madara about how it was Hashirama in the transformation jutsu as Izuna -.-

...
SilkenDragon chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Meeeeh Izunaaaaa! *heartbroken sobs* Bad Hashi, look what a mess you've caused!

I seriously can't wait to know what's gonna happen, so curios! :3
SilkenDragon chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Everything is so sad I just want to go cry in the emo-corner...or jump into this fic and give Madara a huuuuge hug cus he's seriously in need of one *sniff*

Hashirama you bastard, Y U so evil? I can understand that your feelings for Madara makes you confused but turning him against Izuna is JUST SO DAMN MEAN D': he has no one now!

God I love this fic and all its angsty sadness! You've done great job! :3
HurtxxMangekyou chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
And I though hashirama was beginning to get better but appearently not. Hashi u jerk!

No izuna! That was so sad, I really do feel for tobirama \3
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
Woah O.O

I never exactly expected for Hashi-teme to actually go threw with what I said in my previous review. AND HE EVEN DID MORE THAN WHAT I EXPECTED! Attacking his own goddamn village in his anger, while madly searching for Madara to... That man needs to like, chill and take some goddamn pills. He even had the nerve to kill Tobi's lover... Poor Izuna... It may have been true that I never really like Izuna in this story, but he did try to save his aniki and the village from this monstrosity of a man :'(

I don't really understand why Tobirama didn't just KILL IT!... I mean... Er... His brother... Yeah, that's what I meant to say... (Says in a small timid voice) I would have.

But soon Tobirama will tell Madara the truth from the false. Of how it wasn't Izuna who raped him, but Hashirama. Because I'm going to say this now... Madara is scaring me... He seems so much like the Anime/Manga Tobi/Madara/Kagami/Obito/Zetsu/Kishi/...? Someone... Or know one Now...? Yeah... :(

Anyways, love this chap. You did a really great gob on it :D
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
Love I love love is what I have for this story!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
Yeah! Alright then!

Now that Izuna and Tobirama finally know who the real Hashirama is they can go and stop him once and for ALL. But first before they do that they have to save Madara. But there's a twist, because Hashi-teme knows that Madara is in danger before they do... And to me, there going to be quite confused when all of them meet probably at the same place D:

... I must say though. I feel sorry for Tobirama. To know that your brother has this batshit insane obsession with your lover's brother is something else. Not to mention he's willing to kill, just to get any chance he's got to rape and / or touch him, even if it means killing that person's little brother to do so... And if I'm correct, it sounded like he'd even go so far to kill Tobirama to if he found out to much... Talk about troublesome -_-

Well anyways love this chapter... But please update a little quicker, I really am starting to get into this story more now... And who the HELL is that dude that's holding Madara by his hair O.O

So many questions, so little answers...
Lawliipop chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
Why! Hashirama, why? ;( hang in there mada, your not a whore :/

Relieved that izuna and tobirama are still fine :D
Lawliipop chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Too lazy to long in :)

Aw so sad! I don't know why but I wish hashirama realises what he done and they fix things

Wonder how it turns out, keen for the next chapter :D
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
:O
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
:O
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Merf I can't wait for more chapters
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012