Reviews for So I'm Fake Now It's Your Fault
Always-Unpredictable chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
I've already read this previously, but it's nice for a refresher. :)
kazoe chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
I am glad to see that he will recover, come back stronger and all insanity. .
I'm out chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I love this! I really, really, love this fic!

Please, update!

n.b: Can I fave this one?

Mari
kazoe chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
OMG

You rewrite it ?

Can't believe it. Still I love the new version more

I started getting interested in HashixMada recently since new chapters of Naruto was out. Madara was such a beautiful and arrogant man. Moreover, he was so obsessed with Hashi. Love it.

I hope you would the story from hate to Mada would react when Hashi left him to get married, How Hashi felt when Mada turn his back on him, betray him and be defeat by him. I want to see more from Hashi'POV cause this story has great potential.
a french fan chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Hi! I read this fanfiction since the beggining and I hope you write chapter 2 and the other (chapters 3-8) quickly. Bye and good luck!
Lidsworth chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Whew, it's really hot in my room now. I'm literally sweating. Anyway, i just wanted to say, you have such an amazing mind and such wonderful stories. Please, keep up the good work.
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
Poor Mada-chan, he can't catch a break at all :(

I do want to see who's this mysterious person is though, hm... possible threat to the leaf or maybe Uchiha clan.

Well anyways, love the chapter :D
iFanboy chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
Please update!
HurtxxMangekyou chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
:O

Wonder wats going to happen *worry*

Update soon :D
kazoe chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
it was so OOC but I really want to know where this story would go. I hope you would male MAdara more aggressive and more insane. Cause I like the idea that because of Hashirama, Madara turned out to be very cruel and badass. He wanted to destroy world cause he had no one to trust.

Madara should teach Hashirama and Senju a big lesson
Lunari Sakana chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Hashirama needs his head examined, and his brain removed! You put an innocent man in jail you retard! Yay Izuna forgives Tobirama and they are off to save Madara! I hope they get there in time.
Frootloopasaur chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Woah you're really updating faster and faster! And your chapters are getting progressively longer. That's really good to see. Poor Madara...one horror after the next. Hashi why must you torture him so...? And who's this mystery person? Will he make or break Madara? Hope you update soon(:
Jellyfish Princess chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Why is Shodai-sama so evil in this, when he seems like such a nice guy? The roles should be reversed :(

Well done for making me feel sorry for the evil Madara though.
Lunari Sakana chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
I have never wanted to kill the fist Hokage more than I do while reading this fic! I am glad that Izuna is happy with Tobirama! But why must Izuna go to jail! Hashirama, I want to jump into this fic and beat the crap out of you! I loved the chapter btw! Keep up the great work!
Frootloopasaur chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Oh my gosh D: Hashi why are you so cruel ;_; augh. I love this story so much so far. Your chappies are so short. I wish they were longer. I'm wanna see what happens next D: poor Mada. He's so terrified. Izuna too. :c
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »