Reviews for So I'm Fake Now It's Your Fault
Lunari Sakana chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
I have never wanted to kill the fist Hokage more than I do while reading this fic! I am glad that Izuna is happy with Tobirama! But why must Izuna go to jail! Hashirama, I want to jump into this fic and beat the crap out of you! I loved the chapter btw! Keep up the great work!
Frootloopasaur chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Oh my gosh D: Hashi why are you so cruel ;_; augh. I love this story so much so far. Your chappies are so short. I wish they were longer. I'm wanna see what happens next D: poor Mada. He's so terrified. Izuna too. :c
DRAGONQUEEN4EVER chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Ok madara needs to get his act together to save his brother and bring hashirama down and tobi needs to find out the truth of HIS GODDAMN BROTHER THE FUCKING LIER
Light of the Darkest Night chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
It's official...i'm a sadist. Damn this is getting really good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
DRAGONQUEEN4EVER chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Can you have a flashback chapter about the day were hashirama 1st raped madara ne
Armpit chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
If this is wrong, then I do not want to be right

You are feeding my inner sadist, ya'know? w;

I am very excited for the next chapter
iFanboy chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
; o; POOR MADARA!
Frootloopasaur chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Oh my god Id never thought you'd update this fast! I'm really loving the chapters. This is such a great story! Hashi is so mean to Mada :c it's so pitiful. I can't wait for the next chappie! Will Izuna find out? Will Madara know who it actually is? Is someone gonna walk in? Why and I asking all these questions? Hope you update soon!
DupesClause chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
...Shit

That was...intense. Hashirama you mother fucker! How dare you do such a thing to poor Madara!

I have to agree with Flareose, I seriously doubt this can be a Hashirama/Madara fic, Hashirama is too bat shit insane! But...the story is still in progress so perhaps PERHAPS, he'll redeem himself...perhaps
Lunari Sakana chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Oh Madara you poor thing, he'll need a mental home when all this is done! I want to kill Hashirama, but before that he needs to go to jail and Madara needs to tell some one! This is getting good!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Omg... Madara.

...

...

Hashirama has lost it completely... Madara can end up dieing. And I can't believe it.

Man I wish Naruto would travel back in time and save Madara. Because I'm starting to fear for Madara's life. If this keeps up, he'll only be a shell of his former self.

I don't think this story would work out as a Hashirama x Madara story :'(

But hey. Please continue :')
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Okay, review time :)

I hate Hashirama, end of story. What he did to Madara, I will never forgive. He broke his sanity, I will never forgive him for that, because Madara happens to be one of my favorite characters in the series. Hashirama seems twisted in this one. If he wanted Madara so badly, he should have just talked to him, like a normal person, (or ninja) instead of keeping his feelings for Madara hidden and balded up inside. Because of course if you do that, you will start to crack until the dam burst. So you won't stop, and just be like an on going river.

Now time for Izuna. Damn I hate that kid. He is so blind, that it's not even funny. Madara was crying furiously, when Izuna came back into the Hokage's room, and he didn't even suspect a thing... Like really? You fucking serious! Madara was asking you not to leave him alone with Hashirama, and you don't expect a thing, NOT ONE THING :(

You practically left him with his rapist. Izuna you should of just left a sigh saying RAPIST COME AND GET YOUR CANDY, on Madara's back! And yet even if you did that, you would have still bin blind. Fucking hell.

Now for Madara... Oh dear god. I'm so shocked about what happen to him, it's terrible. To tell you the truth. If I was him, I would have used amaterasu on Hashirama, the first moment that I saw him using wood release to tie up my hands. Fuck about going blind, my fucking life is at stake :(

So anyways nice chapter, I hope you will update soon :D
Frootloopasaur chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
This is a really interesting fanfic. I like, really. At first, the OOC bothered me a bit, but sometimes you've got to do that to make the story work. As I read on, I could see a plot developing, slowly but surely. This last chapter really grabbed my attention. I hope you update soon, I really can't wait to read more!
Ira e Invidia chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
That was really good. You should update. Like soon. Please? ;)
Armpit chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
My initial response when reading this and an Uke Madara:

Aaaaaaaaaw Yeeaaa

Please continue, I rather enjoy this
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »