Reviews for So I'm Fake Now It's Your Fault
SmileSusieQ chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Well Hashirama has certainly deluded himself hasn't he? Poor Madara. He doesn't deserve this. I hope Izuna and Tobirama and everyone find out about Hashirama and he gets whats coming to him. Madara deserves someone better, that will help him heal.
HurtxxMangekyou chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Naww this is so sad ):

I liek Hashirama but he is such a jerk right now.

Though he is kinda seeing the light and releasing what had happened right XD?
Akaikumox chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
I love this story! You know, it's a great idea and I hope you add another chapter soon.

By the way, Madara still looks cool even if he is OOC, I mean, he had been raped, we can't expect something more :)
MagicIceCreamMonk chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
OOC is fine with me. Again great story.

Poor Madara. :(
Lunari Sakana chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
poor Madara! Hashiram you jerk I want to kick your butt! Izuna and Tobirama together? lol
Under my smile chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Absolutely love it.

Keep up the good work!
MagicIceCreamMonk chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
This is really good. I hope you continue writing soon. :)
Lunari Sakana chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
wow Hashirama you jerk! oh Madara you poor thing! Izuna you are an idiot, sending his rapist back into your home, yes I know Izuna does not know anything about it yet, but I think it still had to be said. Good second chapter I can't wait to read more!
anime-obsessed95 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Even though this story is wildly OOC, I cant help myself but wonder whats gonna happen next. So I hope to get an update soon :)
SmileSusieQ chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
I love this story. Not too many people write about the original Senju and Uchiha brothers which is a shame cuz I love them. Well actually I'm not too fond of Hashirama right now. I hope Izuna or someone kills him violently. Poor Madara. Can't wait to see
Lunari Sakana chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh poor Madara, (I have decided to hate the manga and anime version only, and love/pity the fanfiction version), I hope you stay sane enough to resolve this. I liked this first chapter and would love to read more!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5