Reviews for Harry Potter Wishing for a friend
Hytekrednek chapter 27 . 8/27
I just wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed this story so far and hope that you are going to continue it. I know that is has been some time since it has been updated, but hope to see you complete a magnificent story.

James
hunzbookwyrm chapter 27 . 7/9
love the story so far, can't wait to see more
Lattre deux chapter 27 . 6/20
There are many fanfics that talk about how much dumbles has manipulated and controlled Hogwarts without specifying any details. But, this fanfic is one of those rare fanfics that deeply explores and reveals the extent of evil! Dumbledore's schemes.
I enjoyed reading about cleansing of the castle off it's residual and malicious curses. I also liked the fact that you have convincingly portrayed a wide array of characters as dumble's victims, rather than just calling him a puppet master, because of his treatment of Harry. The idea of Dumbles systematically stealing other's magic through runes and his grand ambitions are pure genius on your part. I really enjoy reading evil! Dumbledore stories, and inspite of many errors in this one, it is one of the best antidumbles fanfics I have read.
There are a few areas where the story could have been constructed in a more realistic way though; like Ron still being hungry after the feast is just ridiculous, and goblins participating in a group hug? Really! And everyone from the light side instantly trusting one another, graduating from strangers to best friends in the blink on an eye is farfetched.
Your English needs to be a lot better.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 5/21
Did the universe really need another H/Hr soul mate story? I think not! I hate soul mate stories. They don't feel natural. They feel like the author is trying to take a shortcut and instead of convincing us that the couple is right for each other, they just mash them together and call them a couple.

H/Hr is so cliché. Hermione could never be anybody's soul mate and be true to her canon character. She's way too domineering and out to prove herself at the expense of her peers. She diminishes the hero every chance she gets by not letting him think for himself. So your character is already OOC before you've written a single word of your story. But you did write words anyway. You wrote "not bossy", and of course Hermione is nothing but bossy so why did you choose her? Why not start with a character who isn't so bossy and leave Hermione to be her bossy self? And Hermione at 11 is no beautiful angel. She's an awkward buck-toothed little girl who doesn't take good enough care of her hair because she'd rather spend her time reading. Again, you could have chosen a character who truly is beautiful at 11, like Lavender Brown or Padma or Parvati Patil or Susan Bones or Daphne Greengrass, but you didn't. You chose to write a cliché like everybody else.

I hate Ron!bashing when there is no Hermione!bashing. Both are equally obnoxious characters and ought to be bashed equally or not at all. To bash Ron without Hermione shows you have a bias against males. You'll tolerate and overlook the minor flaws of female characters but not male characters.

It's "the final straw", not "the final draw". Get your English idioms right.
Kittyn chapter 12 . 4/12
NOOO! You could have made this a Lunar Harmony and it would have been purrrrfect!
desireejones99 chapter 27 . 4/3
excellent story, hope there are new chapters coming
desireejones99 chapter 18 . 4/2
everyone's getting lucky and having fun even the HellHounds

Exceptional entertainment
desireejones99 chapter 13 . 4/2
Amazing story, feels so good to read, but makes to so hard to stop and review when there are so many more chapters to read, well 12 or 13, drat can't remember, but so much fun to read
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 4/1
Loved the wrong form bit, the bonding was so well written I wept Joyfully.

Exceptional Entertainment
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 4/1
What an amazing start, Love the Hat, Okay Hogwarts, running things

Exceptional Entertainment
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 2 . 1/23
Soulmate? At eleven?
Corwyn chapter 27 . 1/10
I loved this story. It took a tiny difference from canon, and ran off on a flight of fancy that changed the entire world. It was beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.
Corwyn chapter 9 . 1/3
God that scene was beautiful. Thank you.
MyPatronusIsAnOtter chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
I love this story, and hope that you will continue.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 27 . 10/26/2015