Reviews for Harry Potter Wishing for a friend
AmberNicholeLynneCarlton chapter 1 . 9/13
will you update this at any piont
G Fawkes chapter 14 . 7/31
Can a patronus really knock over tables and chairs? I thought they went THROUGH things like a ghost, but warm and pleasnt, instead of cold and creepy.
Are multiple patronus(es) considered PATRONI?
G FAWKES chapter 4 . 7/30
While you are technically correct, ' inflammable' carries the often misunderstood connotation that it is the OPPOSITE of flammable. I think, for MOST readers, you'd be safer saying "highly flammable".
I don't know what your literacy statistics are, but the U.S. averages a 6th grade/12 yr old reading level. That's what, like, three who can't read for every college student?!
AprilManisMarta chapter 27 . 6/16
I really love this story. Would you please upload it at AO3? That way you could get broader reader and your story could be downloaded. Or maybe at wattpad (not really suggesting it because wattpad could be such troublesome site). Thank you for wonderfully awesome and lovely story.
GoldenKeeper2567 chapter 12 . 5/10
Is this a H/Hr/L story?
hey don't you mean ncis not ncsi
I love your comments at the end of chapters and this story is great! Thank you for writing it
Wiat, how are James and Lilly still alive?
tigerlily89 chapter 1 . 2/20
This story is a little jumbled and slightly run-on like but I love this idea. The PTB and Fate and Chaos working together to make Harry's life bett while causing Dumbledore misery is awesome.
nightwing27 chapter 26 . 2/7
thank god my stories will not take months or years to update mines will be two a day since my stories will be finish before the first chapter is posted
nightwing27 chapter 23 . 2/7
good thing all those dirty secerts of the gay old fool will be know by the end of james and lily 7th year and they will tell all even the plot he has against them in a few yearswhich will fail snape will die before he could tell his girl tom and the rat will be cat food
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 1/28
This is a very cute start. It's pure, fluffy Harmony!

Great for them to meet Neville, Susan Hannah and Cedric too. This will be better for Harry than canon, though I still se a Troll in their future, courtesy of Draco this time.

D. Page Robin
overbooked chapter 27 . 1/24
I've enjoyed the story so far and hope you will return to it and write more. There are a lot of nice twists, such as the permanent appointment of Augusta negating things due to the language Dumbledore had used, and I like your use of characters beyond the major canon ones-I really liked Kreacher kicking Quirrellmort, for example. Hedwig is always outstanding. Nice original characters, too-Maurice is great. And kudos to Tempestas for her accuracy and Hermes for his delivery services. The main achievement, though, is the way change is implemented at Hogwarts. It's always interesting to see other authors fix JKR's wizarding Britain, including her dysfunctional school. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Gandalf's Beard chapter 4 . 1/21

So Ron has been eating love potion dosed cookies eh? Too funny! XD
I like ur story but use words and terms they would use they have a register called not a roll