Reviews for Harry Potter Wishing for a friend
Melody86093 chapter 1 . 7/3
I thought there were only 5 chapters and there were 27 and i was like, BOIIIIIIIII
oh dear
rhidragon chapter 27 . 4/17
I loved reading this story.

I do hope your muse comes back to this one and finishes it.
the world would be a better place if EVERYONE just did at least ONE act of kindness.
the power of one little wish can truly change the world keep on believing
amazing the sorting hat is smarter then the headmaster that's funny.
Pathseekerme chapter 27 . 3/11
This story was exceptionally well-written! I loved it! As I taught Creative Writing for 25 years, that is saying something... Your characters seem so real, and their dialog only adds to that. Your descriptions are very well done, too. Please keep writing!

The only thing that I could see that you might improve upon is that you are not consistent with nouns and verb tenses. Single numbers of nouns usually use "is," and "was." Multiple nouns usually use "are," and "were." Also, I saw where you occasionally used present and past verb tenses in the same paragraph; for example: Harry is singing and Emma was crying. You would ideally use past tense in most cases, since you used the past tense of verbs throughout most of the whole story.

Once again, I really enjoyed reading your story. It really is well-written, and I can only see your work getting even better in the future. Thanks for writing it!
Good
The Deathly Erised chapter 10 . 1/21
THAT LAST BIT
The Deathly Erised chapter 2 . 1/20
YASS! DOBBY IS A POTTER FAMILY ELF!
katrin lily chapter 27 . 1/18
this was one of the first stories on ff that I read and fell in love I have read it quite a few times since I love this story PLEASE CONTINUE AND FINISH IT !
hitokori midnight chapter 3 . 1/10
that was rather quick
deanna4403 chapter 26 . 12/21/2017
when are you up dating this storey
BMS chapter 27 . 12/18/2017
Amazing story.
Truly a joy to read, something I've done several times now. Hopefully you'll come back to finish it at some point.
Marc the Unruly chapter 26 . 12/16/2017
Excellent Story, I loved all the cameos! I thought Bungee jum,ping off the Rivendell bridge was hilarious!

It was great of you to reference Alan MacGilvray. I spent many a happy hour listening to his Cricket commentary. Not sure what he'd make of the spanking the poms got today at the WACA. :)

I know we are unlikely to see more of this story, and more's the pity.

Thanks for sharing.