Reviews for Harry Potter Wishing for a friend
babesbraves chapter 27 . 9/8
What an amazing book so full of love hope and peace. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.
Is the powers-that-be one person or multiple?
It's called football not soccer, you basic story idea is good but spelling and grammar need work, you miss 'ed' and 'ing' far to much as swap your tenses around to,
This is all to sweet and gorgeous g to well, Harry has been in the magical world for less than 48 hours, yet:
He believes everything single thing he is told, and questions nothing?! Seriously don't believe it, especially after his little fe with the Dursely's.
He starts calllung complete strangers Aunty?! Again don't buy it.
Any kid that had been through what he had been through would ask questions, kick off, cry want to spend his time getting to know his parents, in a foreign works/situation?
This story was a good idea to start with, but needs some major work,
Your story has good foundations as does the plot.
But you really need to edit it, or get a English speaking beta. There are far to many miss used words such as lost when you mean loss, and far to many words needing the ending e.g ed/img etc needing to be added to them.
A good start, liking the idea of the hat, being part of the 4 founders.
To drug someone is to give them legal/illegal drugs/medication against their will. It should be drag or dragged (when pulling someone), depending on the situation/tenses.
John chapter 27 . 3/6
Please continue the next chapter
Yaw613 chapter 27 . 2/2
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Bentears chapter 27 . 1/23
Great story. Cant wait to see what Dumbledore gets as a punishment from the people he wronged.
tricorvus chapter 12 . 1/6
Excellent, just excellent
tricorvus chapter 4 . 1/4
I Adore this!
tricorvus chapter 2 . 1/4
I LOVE AND ADORE that you've got the elves and portraits and hat involved in this! THERE IS NO FAULT IN THIS STORY.