Reviews for Harry Potter Wishing for a friend
Good
The Deathly Erised chapter 10 . 1/21
THAT LAST BIT
The Deathly Erised chapter 2 . 1/20
YASS! DOBBY IS A POTTER FAMILY ELF!
katrin lily chapter 27 . 1/18
this was one of the first stories on ff that I read and fell in love I have read it quite a few times since I love this story PLEASE CONTINUE AND FINISH IT !
hitokori midnight chapter 3 . 1/10
that was rather quick
deanna4403 chapter 26 . 12/21/2017
when are you up dating this storey
BMS chapter 27 . 12/18/2017
Amazing story.
Truly a joy to read, something I've done several times now. Hopefully you'll come back to finish it at some point.
Marc the Unruly chapter 26 . 12/16/2017
Excellent Story, I loved all the cameos! I thought Bungee jum,ping off the Rivendell bridge was hilarious!

It was great of you to reference Alan MacGilvray. I spent many a happy hour listening to his Cricket commentary. Not sure what he'd make of the spanking the poms got today at the WACA. :)

I know we are unlikely to see more of this story, and more's the pity.

Thanks for sharing.

Mark
martin.presston.9 chapter 27 . 12/6/2017
lol everyone deserves a day off every now and then :) hope youe muse for this story returns some day soon thanx for a good read
ChrisW96003 chapter 27 . 11/3/2017
Updated: Aug 4, 2013 - Published: Jun 25, 2011
It has been OVER 4 Years... Please update!

babesbraves chapter 27 . 9/8/2017
What an amazing book so full of love hope and peace. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/20/2017
Is the powers-that-be one person or multiple?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/14/2017
It's called football not soccer, you basic story idea is good but spelling and grammar need work, you miss 'ed' and 'ing' far to much as swap your tenses around to,
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2017
This is all to sweet and gorgeous g to well, Harry has been in the magical world for less than 48 hours, yet:
He believes everything single thing he is told, and questions nothing?! Seriously don't believe it, especially after his little fe with the Dursely's.
He starts calllung complete strangers Aunty?! Again don't buy it.
Any kid that had been through what he had been through would ask questions, kick off, cry want to spend his time getting to know his parents, in a foreign works/situation?
This story was a good idea to start with, but needs some major work,
Guest chapter 4 . 3/14/2017
Your story has good foundations as does the plot.
But you really need to edit it, or get a English speaking beta. There are far to many miss used words such as lost when you mean loss, and far to many words needing the ending e.g ed/img etc needing to be added to them.