Reviews for Harry Potter Wishing for a friend
Wiat, how are James and Lilly still alive?
tigerlily89 chapter 1 . 2/20
This story is a little jumbled and slightly run-on like but I love this idea. The PTB and Fate and Chaos working together to make Harry's life bett while causing Dumbledore misery is awesome.
nightwing27 chapter 26 . 2/7
thank god my stories will not take months or years to update mines will be two a day since my stories will be finish before the first chapter is posted
nightwing27 chapter 23 . 2/7
good thing all those dirty secerts of the gay old fool will be know by the end of james and lily 7th year and they will tell all even the plot he has against them in a few yearswhich will fail snape will die before he could tell his girl tom and the rat will be cat food
D. Page Robin chapter 1 . 1/28
This is a very cute start. It's pure, fluffy Harmony!

Great for them to meet Neville, Susan Hannah and Cedric too. This will be better for Harry than canon, though I still se a Troll in their future, courtesy of Draco this time.

D. Page Robin
overbooked chapter 27 . 1/24
I've enjoyed the story so far and hope you will return to it and write more. There are a lot of nice twists, such as the permanent appointment of Augusta negating things due to the language Dumbledore had used, and I like your use of characters beyond the major canon ones-I really liked Kreacher kicking Quirrellmort, for example. Hedwig is always outstanding. Nice original characters, too-Maurice is great. And kudos to Tempestas for her accuracy and Hermes for his delivery services. The main achievement, though, is the way change is implemented at Hogwarts. It's always interesting to see other authors fix JKR's wizarding Britain, including her dysfunctional school. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Gandalf's Beard chapter 4 . 1/21
Bwahahahahahahahaha...

So Ron has been eating love potion dosed cookies eh? Too funny! XD
I like ur story but use words and terms they would use they have a register called not a roll
It's called football not soccer and they use a football to play it.
What about Luna's dad know one asked him if he minded his daughter starting school?
missgsmith51 chapter 27 . 12/12/2014
Surely you aren't going to leave us hanging! Please update and finish the story. How much is left to complete it?
missgsmith51 chapter 23 . 12/12/2014
LOL! at "Frankendore"! Love the name.

So DumDum is going to be receiving "visitors," eh? I'm sure he'll enjoy James! **wink** I'll bet he enjoys Lily's visit even more!**wink! wink!** I'm sure she'll have LOTS to say to him. Augusta, Amelia, Emma, Petunia - and Alice and Frank, too! Oh, this should be fun!
missgsmith51 chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
"... I really need to think of a new name for the earth. Dumbledoreland? It has a nice ring to it and I am going to be here for a long long time."

A wee bit narcissistic, aren't we? The Philosopher's Stone has been returned to the Flamels, right? And surely, now that he is no longer Headmaster or Chief Warlock, his access to the lists of Muggleborns been curtailed. I can't wait to see Lily get her hands on Dumbledore ... after Emma deals with him. Actually, after Emma finishes with him, there might not be much left over for Lily ... especially if Petunia also gets in a few licks before he leaves for his next great adventure!
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
Since Grindelwald is still alive in Nurmengard, perhaps he needs to be checked, as well. If he is marked with draining runes, his magic should not be restored, as that would be a fiasco. Rather, the runes need to be changed, so that they power someone or something other than Dumbledore. I wonder if Petunia has such a rune. What about Dan?
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 12/11/2014
Why doesn't Team Harry pay a visit to the Hog's Head? Aberforth might be able/willing to give them even more information and some other kinds of help.

I love the Wizengamot changes. It seems DumDum shot himself in the foot with all of his cute little laws aimed at ruining Harry.

I hope all of the virgins are safe from DumDum.