Reviews for Bizarre Contingencies
Jezzica Smith chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Just continue the story... I really like it!
SerpentsssShadow chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
please continue the story
Starry chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
I vote continue! this sounds interesting!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
You should really continue this yourself, this is getting off to a good start, I for one am really looking forward to reading more. Please please tell me you'll continue!
Destine chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
I understand that you wants reviews, but surely you must understand that you seem desperate for reviews? isn't about writting so you can get reviews and that's it, it's about writting just for the pleasure of writting, reviews is just a bonus on top of the writting. Anyways, I think the story has a nice plot and I'm getting interested in how the coupling of one Harry Potter and Tom Riddle will go.
XxPerfectlyRuinedxX chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
AWESOME story and yeah harry is so not stupid
avalonchick5 chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Hi Kalea!

I absolutely love your writing style - the whole capitalizing Important Things, and speaking in a rather formal's so cool!

I hope you continue this!

LOVELESS chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
I am going to be honest and say that I want you to go ahead and write the story yourself. If the other writer cant help then go at it alone. Maybe get a beta to help you flush out your ideas but still do it alone. as long as you dont give up on this story.
twilightobsession20 chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
I'd say, give him a couple of days and if he doesn't respond then go on without him.
ATV chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
I think yours is fine because it is you that have the idea
Rhith-Rhyfelwr chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Keep Going!
RawringStarr chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
to be honest i like your writing and he only wrote for Tom which is one character vs. the four you do
lovinglyadored chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
i am very excited for your next chapter- continue please!
scion.of.morbidity chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I like this - interesting set out.

I love Narcissa, and I'd like to hear more from her.

thehomicidalmaniac chapter 4 . 7/7/2011

now ya gotta count this as a review!

I like cunning Harry cus the Harry in the books really was paathetic