Reviews for Chico Cherry cola
Make a cutie out of you yet D BASTARD
sugarhuney2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
3 I've said it before and i'll say it aga
Anime-Songstress chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I have read this story like ten times before I finally got a fan fiction account, and I realized that this story deserved the proper praise and respect for it's author that I felt it needed. Truly amazing!
My secret love chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
ummmm it was super cute and all but idk spanish and google translte hates me
Lyikael chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Sooo hot ! XD

I have a craving for cherry cola now!

Thank you for writing!
Chobi x chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was great! Well written, sexy, sweet, and cute. Perfect combination
MidnightWriters chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I liked it, then again, I love Spamamo...

But still, the spanish was very good! Most people google translate and i'm forced to be confused and look up the translation, I could fully understand this one
Cain Hargreaves chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Yes! Best Spamano fic ever. I do hope that Lovi and Toni are happy forever. Where can I find me a sexy Spanish man like that? Or a little ripe tomato?
ClearRainbow chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
*cries a little* That was so cute I laughed when you said no sexy Spanish man for you X3 My mom never taught me Spanish growing up . But I will learn! *epic learning Spanish pose*
BonsaiBabe chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I still have a couple of your stories yet to read but... I feel like I can safely say that this is my favorite. Damn. It was sooooo good. Absolutely loved it. The atmosphere you set was so nice. Mixed emotions of love and embarrassment because of the love. The bottling up of emotions and wants until it just snaps... The tornado and confusion of an angry and confused Lovi, and of course a great 'ol pervy Spain! The repetition of the "sippin', flickin', lickin', ect" was brilliant and subtle (not overdone or over stressed at all). Argh. Just a good ass story. And on a completely random side note, I laughed when I saw you spell it paedophile. Hehe. Silly Europeans.
Lady Yunie chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I loved it. Its pwp, but at the same time have something plotish. I dont know if that made sense XD. I love pms Romano and 'more perceptive that you thought' Antonio. Also, in my headcanon Spain has loved Romano since he was pretty young, so that was utterly awesome.

I totally approve your idea of writing the spanish in italics. Its a major turn down when people puts google translations in their fics. My first language is spanish, so imagine reading a super hot or super fluff scene and finding something so ridiculous that you start loling all over. Funny but not funny 'ha-ha'. So, if you want help translating the spanish part, Id like to volunteer. (Ive always wanted to volunteer, but never had the guts before *shy*)
Saint chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
AHHH

Lovely, lovely fic. It was wonderful. Very in character and hot and sweet. I did love the implied Spanish, though it would have been more effective in actual Spanish I understand that not everyone knows the language. Still, seriously, I loved the style and the dynamics between the two.
Fuminori chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I will be clear: at first, I wasn't expecting anyting. Your presentations is not very appeling. But I decide to read it after all... and fuck.

Fuck yes.

This is good.

Very good.

Your writing styleis interesting, your character are interesting,IC and OOC at the same time, the sex is amazing... Well, this fic is a really plesant surprise. I will read more of your fic, and if they are good like this one, you will be with all my favorite authour.

Fuminori
spikie chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
AHHHHH THIS WAS AWESOME. I'm not gonna lie, this is waaaaaaaaaay better than what I thought this was gonna be, considering the fics out there with similar summaries, but wow. I loved how Lovi obsessed over the cola and his observing Antonio. the way he kept coming back to the sipping and licking, especially during the sex, really made this for me. how youve written this,it really feels like your following a thought process, and I find that rather cola-smashing scene was great, and I especially loved the sex, not because it was, well, sex, but because it's written with more thought than you usually see,not using the usual euphemisms and such a lot of writers seem to use for these types of scenes. I also like the little mention of Antonio's feelings for Lovi being there since his childhood, something I personally find more...eh...logical than the usual 'you grew up and my feelings changed lol' explanation. anyway, great job, lovely writing, definetly hope to see more work from you! 3
AlexLeFee chapter 1 . 6/25/2011