Reviews for Big Time Sickness, Part II
animal lover13 chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
I saw that pun in there. Hedwig was hidden in the CLOSET. Don't know if you did that on purpose or not, but I still saw it.

Keep writing (and making harry potter references)
anonymus chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
that is a lovely story of how best friends really show they care and i think you have summed up the big time rush boys really well.
poor carlos, i can't wait to read on and i hope he feels heaps better.

my rating to you is 100%

great job keep it up.

yours truly
Anonymus
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Love! :)
carriebear27 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Poor Carlitos hope he gets better soon
weasleyisourking122896 chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Great story!

While reading this I kept thinking you had to be a Potterhead. Just the way your write screams it. James's owl made my day!
Gifted Shadows chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
Oh I LOVE Carlos sick! It's so... Cute!(Sorry Carlos, I just can't help it!)

Now. If you don't update soon, I will report you to the update police and they will poke you with pointy sticks until you update. So UPDATE NOW!
Kayla chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
You should write a story where Logan and Kendall get sick. That would be so cute! Also, LOVE this story :)
bluerose921 chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
cute chapter is there going 2 b more4 this story
MyHeroRaven chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
I loved this! So much... Carlos is adorable sick and you know how much I love Carlos angst. The JamesKendall scene was cute! I know I've said this a million times but I'm gonna start to work on our story my bad lol. I'll send it toyou when I'm done :) great job again on this chapter!
Boots'N'Opals chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
I LOVE Kendall screaming like a girl. That whole part was hilarious! :D I love how you described Kendall being all protective too. His "mother-hen" cuteness is like one of my favorite things ever and you do it amazing justice! In all of your stories. :) Yeah, and the description of the quiet apartment was hilarious too. :D

JAMES AND KENDALL ARE HILARIOUS! And sooooo cute. I absolutely adore their friendship. I laughed so hard throughout that entire scene and at the same time I was hyperventilating with cuteness overload.

I loved the rest too. But that was my favorite. ;)

Ok I feel like this review was really lame and repetitive. Sorry. It's late. LOVE YOU! :)

Ok, some really cute and good stories...

-Anything by HeavenRose. She's a really amazing author. I would suggest "Cooties", "Exception", and "Carbon and Corndogs", esp. if you love Carlos (I mean who doesn't? ;D) If you're in the mood for angst, "Another Reason" and "Breakdown" are... incredible. So yeah.

-BTR'slovesong is another favorite. Her one-shots in "Sweet Dreams and Angsty Things" are amazing. And I love them.

-Yeah, you probably already knew these. Haha, sorry. I just go through random people's favorites lists and see where it takes me! :)
Dreamer1992 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Great story ao far
StuckOnBTR13 chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Haha that part from Big Time Strike cracked me up. lmao :)

Anyways another amazing job as usual though. :D

I cant wait to read the next chapter. :)
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
Oh pizza... sometimes I love it sometimes a hate it...

And I can just imagine the cute sight of Logie and Carlos lying together in bed... that sounds wrong...

I loved this chapter! I love their obvious sighs of bromance because of their little argument and fights! :)

Update soon! :)
TheLovelyRusher chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
Carlos is feeling better! Yay! No more fever! Awe, I lvoe how they were sound asleep together! And Kendall jumping cuz of James was priceless!

I have had the same problem, no one is writing :(
Momogirl5555 chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
If you like Logan and or James angst, "Stolen Voices" by CourageousChristmasKid is a good read.

Ugh, i'm in LOVE with this story! I'm like "Awwwww Carlos! Don't be so sick, your not meant to be sick!" And then this chapter he's not so sick and i'm like "Yay, my baby is getting better!" Hopefully the spices in the pizza won't upset his stomach again. :D