Reviews for Big Time Sickness, Part II
Sick lover chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
When are you going to publish the next chapter
animal lover13 chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
I saw that pun in there. Hedwig was hidden in the CLOSET. Don't know if you did that on purpose or not, but I still saw it.

Keep writing (and making harry potter references)
anonymus chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
that is a lovely story of how best friends really show they care and i think you have summed up the big time rush boys really well.
poor carlos, i can't wait to read on and i hope he feels heaps better.

my rating to you is 100%

great job keep it up.

yours truly
Anonymus
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Love! :)
carriebear27 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Poor Carlitos hope he gets better soon
weasleyisourking122896 chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Great story!

While reading this I kept thinking you had to be a Potterhead. Just the way your write screams it. James's owl made my day!
Gifted Shadows chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
Oh I LOVE Carlos sick! It's so... Cute!(Sorry Carlos, I just can't help it!)

Now. If you don't update soon, I will report you to the update police and they will poke you with pointy sticks until you update. So UPDATE NOW!
Kayla chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
You should write a story where Logan and Kendall get sick. That would be so cute! Also, LOVE this story :)
bluerose921 chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
cute chapter is there going 2 b more4 this story
MyHeroRaven chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
I loved this! So much... Carlos is adorable sick and you know how much I love Carlos angst. The JamesKendall scene was cute! I know I've said this a million times but I'm gonna start to work on our story my bad lol. I'll send it toyou when I'm done :) great job again on this chapter!
Boots'N'Opals chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
I LOVE Kendall screaming like a girl. That whole part was hilarious! :D I love how you described Kendall being all protective too. His "mother-hen" cuteness is like one of my favorite things ever and you do it amazing justice! In all of your stories. :) Yeah, and the description of the quiet apartment was hilarious too. :D

JAMES AND KENDALL ARE HILARIOUS! And sooooo cute. I absolutely adore their friendship. I laughed so hard throughout that entire scene and at the same time I was hyperventilating with cuteness overload.

I loved the rest too. But that was my favorite. ;)

Ok I feel like this review was really lame and repetitive. Sorry. It's late. LOVE YOU! :)

Ok, some really cute and good stories...

-Anything by HeavenRose. She's a really amazing author. I would suggest "Cooties", "Exception", and "Carbon and Corndogs", esp. if you love Carlos (I mean who doesn't? ;D) If you're in the mood for angst, "Another Reason" and "Breakdown" are... incredible. So yeah.

-BTR'slovesong is another favorite. Her one-shots in "Sweet Dreams and Angsty Things" are amazing. And I love them.

-Yeah, you probably already knew these. Haha, sorry. I just go through random people's favorites lists and see where it takes me! :)
Dreamer1992 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Great story ao far
StuckOnBTR13 chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Haha that part from Big Time Strike cracked me up. lmao :)

Anyways another amazing job as usual though. :D

I cant wait to read the next chapter. :)
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
Oh pizza... sometimes I love it sometimes a hate it...

And I can just imagine the cute sight of Logie and Carlos lying together in bed... that sounds wrong...

I loved this chapter! I love their obvious sighs of bromance because of their little argument and fights! :)

Update soon! :)
TheLovelyRusher chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
Carlos is feeling better! Yay! No more fever! Awe, I lvoe how they were sound asleep together! And Kendall jumping cuz of James was priceless!

I have had the same problem, no one is writing :(