Reviews for Dating a Wizard
Kaitlyn chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Please continue this I love it! The Halex is so cute!
guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
That makes twice. When i saw Harper & Zeke as the characters i got anoyed but when i checked the first i relized that you did it to me again :) I should be angry but i so happy for the next chapter that that all i'm thinking about.

I not surprize they accepted Harper & Alex A lot better than Zeke & Justin. After all Jerry said that they need someone to look after them in their old age and that would be Harper.

Plus Zeek never done anything for the family. Maybe if he did then they warm up to him.

Lastly i love that right she told her parents they were going out that Alex stuck her hsnd into Harper pants started rubbing Harper crotch :) That Alex for you.
Terra Raven chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I like this story. Are you going to continue?
OsnapitzT0Ri chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I think its good zustin and halex should alternate main plot and max should have b plot focusing on his bisexuality and romance with mAson n juliet
James888 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
When i read the story had Harper & Zeke in it at first i

was thinking. I don't want to read about Harper going out with Zeke ! Then i read the summary and saw it was a sequel to Harper

Finkle Matchmaker & i want to apolaze for the bad thoughts i was thinking about you :( So Harper wears a D cup ? What size does Alex wears :) Update Soon.