Reviews for The Eyes Have It
bbissocute chapter 1 . 4/10
Fascinating. This is a wonderfully morbid concept. I love it. Very well written.
fierysuzaku chapter 1 . 2/3
This is some weird and twisted stuff.

But I like it. The right amount of insanity and a touch of gore... my CLAMP senses are tingling.

For some reason I almost expected England to retort... "What makes you think I haven't?" as he whips out another bottle containing the said blue eye.

Anyways good job. Lovely story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
alfred... america's eye, right?
earthsenshi chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I absolutely loved this!
The idea of eyes being a source of power was brilliant.
For some reason, while I tend to not like horror, I like fics that have the nations act in ways that send chills up your spine.
There are very few fanfics that can portray the nations both in character and with questionable sanity, but this fic accomplishes both.
Good job. I would enjoy seeming more about this, if you ever choose continue it.
envysfangirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I loved it. The idea intrigues me...I've always thought that the empires might've taken something from their colonies...or maybe put a tattoo on them. But that's crazy. Man has eyes everywhere now. And the scary part is that taking eyes and and eating them is normal. And how how England is so sane, my lord. Also, nice burn by France. I literally screamed 'BURN!' at the end. Yeah, did he love America too much? Does America know? And this means that he's the only nation not to have had his eyes taken.
SlightlyScary chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
...Slightly disturbing idea, but intresting. Certainly very well written. I liked it.
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh dear. That's an intriguing idea, taking an eye from a colony as a sign of power. I don't read much horror, actually, it's not really my thing, and I find it is usually over the top. This, however, wasn't. I liked this, for some strange reason. I really liked how restrained it was, how England's sanity is the very thing that makes it scary, how the fact that it is NORMAL makes it feel worse.
dewdrop721 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow...this is a freaking disturbing story. Its very well written for a horror story. Not just mindless gore and creepiness.

Did England not take America's eye because he left him?

Or could he not bring himself to do that to him?

In a way if that's before the revolution then maybe that's why England never saw it coming...

Sorry for the long rambling review. Very good story.