Reviews for Awake My Soul
crazy-acting chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
Oh my God... I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed the other chapters, but I've actually just discovered this story today and read it without stopping. I just love it. Everything feels so right! The way you've analysed Erik is, ugh... Just what I imagined. And your OC is perfect for him. Woah. So much feels.
NOTagentsofnothing420 chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
:D love love love love :)))
ILoveThee chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
please please please update, I really wanna know what happens!
ATaleOfTwistedSuspense chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
I just spent a few hours reading this story and I absolutely love it! I wish you would continue it as it really is a shame to leave it. I Write myself and I know how difficult writers block can be but please reconsider and continue this story! Thanks again and well done! :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
Superster chapter 15 . 5/24/2014
Ever considered updating again? I quite enjoy your story and your oc, and would love some continuation. :) Keep up the good work!
musicluver246 chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
plz plz plz update soon i love this story.
jj chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
Please update soon ! I can't get enough of this story ! Don't forgot about the people who are reading this and looking forward to seeing you post another chapter:)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
I really love this story. Please keep writing.
GynoidJay chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
I love this story! o When a story makes me smile like a damn fool and even makes me clap, this is a keeper that I will obsessively read over and over. Kudos to you, my dear!
echoi5004 chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
This is great! I luv seeing Erik in love like this. I want to see Erik and Rebecca resolve this problem and be together. Please update ASAP! Can't wait.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
llllluuuuurrrrvvvveeeddd this chapter! please update soon
RAVEN chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
you're an amazing writer with words that just flow together so well that the reader cant help but fall in love :) Just a question though, I thought this was a Mystique/Magneto story? as in Erik and Raven? am I just being hasty and will I just have to wait for that in later chapters? or, is that just not happening? I really do like raven/mystique and have been obsessing all over fanfiction for her :)
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
Seriously ! The moment I saw this I jumped right into this chapter! Still love this story BUT I want more! I will wait lol :) looking forward to the next chapter. Some more romance would be nice :):) and please don't let her die!
IKhandoZatman chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
The angst... Great chapter.