Reviews for Teenage Dream
WANKY chapter 3 . 5/7
uhmm..santana is one of the hottest nerd alive i guess...haha..nice you give a twist with her personality..
loveforhemo chapter 2 . 3/1
I freaking love the idea of Santana being a nerd, and btw Fallout: New Vegas is the best game ever.
b.goddess chapter 26 . 1/2
Twas a very funny and lovely story. Two thumbs up. Just finish reading it. I dunno if you still write but I was hoping for a sequel to this. Y'know? They're so cute. I'm also really glad because you did not forget giving enough spacw for the other casts esp. Puck and Quinn. They look all good as a couple. BRITTANA forever.
P. S.
You're such a funny writer. I think I'd like to know more abt you. You'll bring extra craziness in my life! Anyways, thanks for writing this awesome story. Take care always. Xoxo
BrittanaGleek chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
okay so far this fan fiction is AWESOME. I like the whole concept with santana the nerd and brittany the cheerleader. and I also like how santana is shy and clumsy instead of a badass (not that i love that santana too) KEEP IT UP :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/13/2014
I wish that you could make chapters longer
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
I love this fanfic! Did you know HeMo is in the Drop The Girl music video! Amazing
shesBLAZING chapter 26 . 10/30/2014
This story was a lot of fun to read, haha. I always think of Brittany and Santana every time I hear "Teenage Dream", and now I'm glad there's a fic to go along with the song. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
You are such a good writer and I know you wrote this ages ago
And I'm a little bit late to the party you are fricken HILAROUSxD
Guest chapter 26 . 7/26/2014
Best fanfic ever. I literally couldn't put this down! I was at the point where I was bringing my phone into the shower to read! Thank you so much for writing this(:
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I find puck rather disgusting in this story. he usually is tho.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
I have after intensive cognitive process concluded Brittany is pathetic -.-

As well as of course retarded...

Santana is simply to compassionate -.-
Lord Asmodeus chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
This Brittany has no depth...

Why for once must the nerd be interested in the popular one?

America is so strange, so much labels, 'Jocks' - 'Cheerleaders - 'Goths' - 'Nerds' etc...

Why must everything be labelled?
Annnnn chapter 26 . 4/22/2014
I love your story!
Id love to see santana play a guitar! :D
Thanks for sharing this!
smartass26 chapter 26 . 4/13/2014
Nice story. I loved the humor esp the bets placed by the parents and the banter between both parents. I also enjoyed your personal encounters. Thx for writing.
Katie Thornberry chapter 26 . 4/9/2014
Amazing! I hate that this has ended! Read all of them in one night! Couldn't stop reading this! Started in the light ended this in the light! Honestly you're writing is so graceful! Thank you for writing this! :D x