Reviews for Teenage Dream
I love this story!1
NL chapter 4 . 3/28
That was priceless
NL chapter 3 . 3/28
That was so good. I love reading Brittana fanfic, but some are terrible. I can actually stand reading yours, so that is a huge accomplishment
This was pretty good
heya boi chapter 9 . 2/23
u do know that hemo was in the music vid of the song that u put in the part where santana was washing her car, right?
B.01 chapter 26 . 1/17
amazing
B.01 chapter 13 . 1/16
omgggg so i started reading this fanfic because i thought it was something funny to just read but dammit this is sooooo freaking good and with the larent whahahaha i almost spit out my water :D you are a good writer
Calliope Penna chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
This is incredibly well written! It's kinda weird that Santana's not popular, not in Cheerios, not too bitchy and is a nerd but surprisingly you still managed to write her in a way that doesn't make me feel like Santana's OOC much.
natasya chapter 25 . 8/30/2016
Hi. I just finished reread this story. Love iiiit as the first time I read it years ago. It's sweet, cute, and hilarious. Anyway, I've sent you a PM. Do you mind check it out? Thanks. :)
syrpanda chapter 3 . 1/12/2016
Out of all the books I've read so far on brittana, this had been my absolute favourite. You got me from the the square root of four is rainbows.

What I most enjoyed is the fact that you caught Brittany's utterly cute and brilliant persona. Anyways, great work!
WANKY chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
uhmm..santana is one of the hottest nerd alive i guess...haha..nice you give a twist with her personality..
loveforhemo chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
I freaking love the idea of Santana being a nerd, and btw Fallout: New Vegas is the best game ever.
b.goddess chapter 26 . 1/2/2015
Twas a very funny and lovely story. Two thumbs up. Just finish reading it. I dunno if you still write but I was hoping for a sequel to this. Y'know? They're so cute. I'm also really glad because you did not forget giving enough spacw for the other casts esp. Puck and Quinn. They look all good as a couple. BRITTANA forever.
P. S.
You're such a funny writer. I think I'd like to know more abt you. You'll bring extra craziness in my life! Anyways, thanks for writing this awesome story. Take care always. Xoxo
-C
BrittanaGleek chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
okay so far this fan fiction is AWESOME. I like the whole concept with santana the nerd and brittany the cheerleader. and I also like how santana is shy and clumsy instead of a badass (not that i love that santana too) KEEP IT UP :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/13/2014
I wish that you could make chapters longer