Reviews for War Begets Quiet
Norven chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Just as brilliant as the prequel. Thanks again.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
beautifully sad you have given me an idea
Badbonita chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I don't think Severus will stay in the living world for long after Harry leaves. No one will understand him especially since he is electively mute.

A lovely story.
charlikane chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
You are an absolutely lovely writer and I hope that you are still writing somewhere. I'm off now to check your website.
chuffed4angst chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
"Unspeakable grief"... sniffle.
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Wonderful, wonderful stuff. I particularly like the concept of an aging (or aged) Harry, as it is not something that is usually considered given the imminent finality of the books. So the idea of Harry reaching Dumbledore's age and even adopting some of his mannerisms (the kind-yet-stern looks, the long white hair, the predilection towards complex plans) is an intriguing if bitter-sweet one.

For some reason the image of Snape with bone-white hair just slayed me. _. I really liked his elective muteness; it seems like a very Snape thing to do. Especially considering the hopelessness of the situation he's been faced with (and oh how heart-wrenching it was to read). I particularly liked the mention of the “oh god when will this be over please please let it be over soon” look. Having been on that side of that look before I can understand the sentiment, but I honestly never considered viewing it from Harry's point of view - I must admit to getting a little teary at that point. The idea of Harry dying of cancer is a hard one for me to cope with (simply because I tend to entertain the vision of him going out in a blaze of glory, as Gryffindors seem apt to do), but I think you played it out very well, particularly with his reactions to it.

Anyway, a lovely unique story. I do hope you get the chance to write others of the same caliber. (and apologies for the overly long review, just couldn't seem to shut myself up _)
DarkAngel048 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Good fic! Write new fics soon!
potter fan chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Aw...so sweet, so beautiful. I love that Severus says not a word. A charming love story about two people who have spent the length of a Muggle life together. I really really enjoyed it.
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Absolutely wonderful as well but then again my words rest on mute eyes for I doubt you even read these reviews. Anyhow, it was well written nonetheless. I adore the way that you describe things especially Severus and Harry just as people, aged and adjusted to who they are and their ways. It was clever and an interesting read.
faemouse chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Heartbreakingly, painfully, truthfully sweet. You've managed to capture the pure essence of humanity, and what two people can be to eachother. For that, I love you so much and envy you even more, because very few people can achive that. In all honesty, I don't see Severus and Harry being faithful to eachother. One night stand, yes. Fuck buddies, yes. But I've never read a fic where I can see Harry and Severus in a lasting relationship. Until now that is. And thank you for gracing the fandom with such a wonderful piece of writing.

Cheers,

Forte
Awen chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I cant seem to understand why severus does not speak anymore
deliolith chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Sad and lovely. Wonderfully written.
Redrum chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
So sad..

Beautifully written (as well as the prequel, but I was too busy crying to say anything ), very well done.
Yxonomei chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
My god, this is gorgeous!
calculatingcat726 chapter 1 . 3/19/2003