Reviews for The Twins' Confession
tricorvus chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Raucous cackling
Rock on
Montana chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
This explains so much about Ron. Never liked the git. He's a terrible friend and would be a terrible boyfriend/husband.
With the pairing of Ron/Hermione JK seems to think that abusive relationships are okay to have. A bad pairing for a children's/ young teens book.
Harry and Ginny seems to be based on a shallow relationship should not be in that kind of book either.
All in all, you have a hilarious story here that deserves more reviews. 10/10
bellachaos chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Teehee. Nice.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
You might have him examined by Poppy!
Vegasman59 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
That would explain a lot of things...I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
hahaha that was priceless!
Runecutter chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
The tragic is that they probably stopped too soon... he got the humanity and any trace of inhibitions bumped out of his head, but it wasn't quite sufficient to mellow his rage tantrums out... :(

but seriously i like this small little snippet and the message it sends :D

What's Ginny's excuse? She liked how the beautifully pink washing detergent tasted and would not go to sleep until she was cleaning-potioned?
IdontcareOkaymaybeIcaretomuch chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
W when Fred confessed I literally screamed in laughter.
May Eve chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Yes. Headcanon accepted.
naelany chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
*snicker* nice
continental-line chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
It's as I figgered, Ron is brain-dead.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I laughed aloud in a very unladylike fashion. That was positively hysterical.
MyCatHasNoFleas chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Priceless!
Gypsy Druid chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
HILARIOUS! Yes, intentionally all caps
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
*facepalm slide* This explains so much... Thanks for the amusement! Favorite bit:

"Yes, we repeatedly dropped him on his head as a child. Yes, we did it on purpose, but we didn't mean to do any harm. His head made the most fascinating thudding sound when it connected with the floor, and he would even laugh!"