Reviews for Loosing our Probie
earthdragon chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
I have to say that Tony really must have a big opinion of himself if he imagines that Tim would be remotely interested in him after that crass joke he played on him. I mean honestly - a DVD about gay sex! Gibbs was wrong. It would not be "considered" sexual harassment, it IS sexual harassment and how come he punished them both? I bet if Tim had done that to Tony, he would have been severely reprimanded. There is no earthly reason why Tim should tell anyone what his sexual preferences are - it is nobody's business but his own.
randomplotbunny chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
I hope Tim will be alright, and that the team will come to see that Trent being there for him really is for the best.
I hope you will choose to continue this amazing story, but if you don't I just want to say that it has been an amazing ride and I am so glad to have read it. Thank you for writing, you have an amazing talent. :-)
randomplotbunny chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
Oh, Tim. Dear God. And Gibbs is going to try and keep the only good thing Tim has left to him away? Just... just... I can only hope that Tim is going to heal from all of this.
randomplotbunny chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
I feel like retching at the very idea of anyone touching Tim in such a disgusting way. And Kort! Poor Kort, unknowingly endangering McGee just after having realized his feelings for the younger man.
randomplotbunny chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Poor Tim!
randomplotbunny chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
You have me scared about what could happen to Tim.
randomplotbunny chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Every time Trent and Tim get together it makes me melt- and gets me jealous. Why can't I find a guy like... well, either of them?! And Tony- Mr. Suave himself- trying to apologize? Fat chance! He made his bed with all his insults and hurtful teasing and now he has to lay in it- alone!
randomplotbunny chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Tony should just grow up already!
randomplotbunny chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Again: Melt my screen hotness! And Kort is sooo cute when he's trying not to be overprotective of Tim! I would love to see these two together for far longer than a one night stand!
randomplotbunny chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Saying that this chapter was hot would be an understatement! It nearly melted my screen!
randomplotbunny chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Kort is so sweet in his own, highly controled, way. And Tony needs to get laid and stop fantasizing about his partner so much!
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This story is aleady incredible and I've only read the first chapter!
RiceFlower chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
I love Tim/Trent stories. Can't wait to read more of this one!
TexasSupernaturalCowgirl chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Great story, I wish you would update.
Lena chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Amazing story, very innovative, and a unique character combination. PLEASE KEEP GOING! I really enjoyed the story.