Reviews for Suiting Up
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 1 . 2/11
Dayum, Erik... You saucy thing, you!
No available name chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Ah ah, that was so nice, especially the end, I could imagine Charle's face to that ... eheh
lowi chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Cute! Love your xmen-fics, you capture the characters and atmosphere really perfectly, mew!
lowi chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
controlled climb chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
The ending! Honestly, Mew, sometimes I think you’re trying to kill me with your perfection! It’s great to see some (fantastic) humour in this fandom, ‘cause really, the movie was quite ‘serious business’ and the fics I’ve read have seemed to follow that trend. So it’s refreshing to read this.

Erik was so wonderful in this – so playful yet in character at the same time. And y’know… slapping Charles’s bum… that was rather cute (hilarious) as well.

So I’ve actually got no criticism here. So I guess the best thing to do is to continue to tell you how much I adore this piece.

I liked your interpretation of the scene in the movie, although Charles’s lack of worry for Hank did surprise me a bit. But then, he didn’t seem too moved in the movie and Hank’s a mutant. He can take care of himself, can’t he?

The comparisons between Moira and Erik were brilliant. Poor Moira, though! Being belittled… and probably not even realising it! But it’s Charles and Erik all the way, so I can’t say that I’m too worried about ickle Moira’s feelings. x3

Overall this was a great and funny piece. Kudos to you once more, m’dear!
Laziness Triumphs chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Kyaaahhh! The ending just- omg..-dies- So cuteee! XD
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is so good and funny