Reviews for grievous mistake
Thacmis chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
i LIKE this! the way you wove emotion into this scene was tangibly felt. great job! i'm looking forward to your multichapter story :D
lowi chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
So sad... But really really lovely nevertheless! I think this was a wonderful view of one of my favourite scenes in the movie :3 and this was in fact even better! :D
Jaiime95 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I totally agree the ending was sad! But it was like so awesome at the same time! GREAT WORK!
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Lovely~
controlled climb chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh god, the ending! How could Erik even think that? So frustrating! The confession of love that you had was so… desperate and beautiful at the same time, I guess.

I think the thing I love most about this piece and in your other X-Men stories is that you actually add in some German for Erik’s thoughts and dialogue. I mean, it makes sense that’s he’s comfortable in German. And I know many people that merge their Mother Tongue with whatever language they are speaking. So… yeah, it just seems really realistic to me – especially in a time of need/struggle when he’s far more likely to be going with instincts and what feels easiest and most comfortable.

Those last two lines were heart breaking, Mew! I don’t know whether to cyber-hit you for doing this to me or hug you for not wimping out and making it a lovely yet awful fluffy ending!

My only negative comment was that you seemed to use the words “metal magician” a lot. I’d advise only using it once – twice at the most. That’s just a personal preference though, so take little heed to that.

Once more a fantastic story, Mew. Good job.
Laziness Triumphs chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Yeah, I know what you mean about the ending ;( Erik looked like he didn't want to leave Charles's side too. Loved this.
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
this is so good and sad! I love this movie