Reviews for Twilight, Starlight
Just Defender chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
4 questions for clarification. How did Zero appear in Equestria? How did Zero get his job? What is his job? And lastly, how is it he became Twilight's boyfriend?
Lavasharks chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
This chapter is awesome! A great read and the relationships are nicely formed!

Thanks for the shout-out, by the way.

You can PM me or email me about suggestions, I have a couple ideas that could shock the story into overdrive (pun intended :D).

Can't wait to see this continued!

-Lavasharks
Lavasharks chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
Awesome story! I like how the whole thing just falls into place and flows perfectly! Also awesome is that the main character resembles Cole from inFamous and how you added Jadusable's ARG intn the mix. I can't wait to see this continued!
Einsig chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Guess I'll be the first to review. Hope you're prepared.

First, what I like. The premise is intriguing. You've basically got a lone nutty human with wild hair who's apparently a mad scientist of sorts and may or may not follow the typical crazy gadgeteer creed FOR SCIENCE! That outright makes him lovable in a crazy awesome way. He's also not obviously invincible and seems to be prone to causing himself stupid self-injury. Also, the prospect of a rather quirky and deep crossover with the Ben Drowned creepypasta is quite interesting and adds a good dark element to the premise. How you're going to pull this off is beyond me. Finally, the low-key cute and not sexual romance Zero and Twilight have is heartwarming and refreshing. The fact that it's more of an intellectual and emotional attachment and doesn't seem to have any sexual overtones is good and you should hold to that.

Now, what I don't like. One, barely anything is explained. This fic is basically entirely random and has no backstory at all. We have no idea where Zero comes from, why he's here, how he got in the employ of Celestia (and now Luna), how he learned all the crazy magiscience he seems to be the grand master of, why there aren't any other native humans in Equestria, or how he and Twilight started getting romantically involved. This fic feels like the sequel to some previous story that you did instead of a standalone fanon.

The other thing grating on me is that Zero seems to be leaning towards the Mary Sue side of the character spectrum. He's basically Batman. Convenient plot devices just fall in his lap. I hope this can be avoided later. I've always liked the crazy, sometimes destructive, but otherwise harmless mad scientist characters.