Reviews for As It Should Be
deleted1e5283424 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Aww, this is beautiful C:

"A school for mutants."

"Ah, 'gifted youngsters.'"

"You and your euphemisms…"

I laughed xD

Thanks for sharing this :)
Evaded chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This is definely my favourite pairing of all time, thank for sharing this story! :')
quaint.camera chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Very cute and light and fluffy! I love how Charles is slightly jealous of Erik's attentions to Raven, and their cute little fake-argument exchange. :3 Lovely ending!~
lowi chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh, this was wonderful! (watching the newest movie at the cinema after you had hinted about that you could almost see them as a pair was so awesome!)

They are so perfect, and I loved how you had written this! Perfect, mew!
controlled climb chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Mew! You have no idea how freakin’ happy it makes me that you, one of the most stunning writers on this site, are delving into the world of X-Men: First Class. I loved the movie, my god, and honestly the whole way through I was thinking about how glorious the slash fiction for Erik and Charles would be. And now… and now I see this!

It certainly didn’t disappoint. Charles’s understanding of Erik was really sweet and I loved how even though he tried extremely hard, he couldn’t always read Erik’s actions (without telepathy, of course). And the whole conversation was lovely! The way the two were really just looking out for each other and wanting the best for the other was incredibly sweet. I also thought the way Charles corrected Erik by saying “gifted youngsters” was very in character. Other than that, it also brought a huge smile on my face as I thought of the playful banter between them during a most serious conversation.

Although, as always, I have very little criticism for you, I must admit that Charles seemed … well, he seemed almost weak in a way. But then again, I mustn’t forget that he’s love-struck, right?

Either way, a really great one-shot and I really cannot wait to read more of stories – for X-Men in particular… (;
Chocolatekat chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
cute
Duriansoya chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Dawww! We all know Erik can't live without Charles ;D it's written all over his face~