Reviews for Letters From A Faraway Land
Calyptra chapter 14 . 1/13/2015
OOh man, I knew he was in love with her from the first mail. I wish Edward had let him suffer a little longer.
they're really cute together. It's so unfair if you to describe the perfect boyfriend and give him Jasper's looks. *sigh*
Will you be writing more?
Guest chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
hello im wondering why this story still isnt finished its been on hiatus 2 years for fucks sake can u please finish it or put it up for adoption so someone else can ...when you start a story you should finish it and not leave your readers hanging for 2 fuckin years
Guest chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
so just how long is this hiatus going to be ? because i cannot wait to read the rest of this story PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE FINISH AND POST THE REST OF THIS STORY
paige chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
omg! ok, so i just started reading this story, and it is amazing! but can i request one thing? can u attempt a jasper pov? the story is great, and u dont hav 2 change anything, i just kindof wanna know wut he's thinking! anyway, keep up the good work!
NatalieLynn chapter 14 . 10/22/2011
It's been a while since I left off on chapter 5 due to a mess of pc problems. I absolutely loved reading all you've written since then. You did a beautiful job resolving the whole Edward issue and using it as a tool to bring B & J's feelings out into the open. One tiny thing that has had me a bit confused, is Jasper in the US Air Force or the US Navy? The USAF is land based, and their trainig academy is in Colorado Springs, CO. I don't think there's even a USAF base in San Diego. The USN's fighter pilots are carrier based, and there is both a naval base and the top fighter pilot training academy in the San Diego area. It's that training academy that was feaured in the film "Top Gun." The two goups have different uniforms, and I want to make sure I'm picturing Jasper in the right uniform in my head. ;)
IheartJW chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
I LOVE Ben G.! He is so fine :) And has a lovely voice..

Cant wait for her to see Jasper..

Update soon plse..
PancakesFromHell chapter 14 . 8/25/2011
Great Story.
JayJayxox chapter 14 . 8/25/2011
Can't Wait for More :)
Jewlz1162 chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
Beck deserves a man and I can't wait for Bella to meet jaspers friends
T1nk3rB1tch chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
that was perfect..perhaps they can be the Rose and Emmett of the group..or would she be more of an alice? anyway the phone sex was steamy hot and delish...keep up the great writing and post again soon.
together25x3 chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
More please! Great chapter!
Galveston's Daughter chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
In times of need and separation phone sex is good - those two are very hot and horny for each other
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
This story brings back a lot of memories. I was married to a marine and i know what it feels like to have to see them go on a plane and be gone for months and only have emails and very few phone calls. I was crying at the part when they first saw each other. That is the most amazing feeling you can have. I felt that feeling when I was reading it. I have read the story to the last available chapter and when he left I felt the heartache. You are truly an amazing author, and this story has captured my heart. You are amazing at capturing the moment. You have captured and made the feeling of being a spouse or loved one of a military man/woman come to life and with all the emotions.
JayJayxox chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
Really Love this Story, Just found it and its really goood! :)
Jewlz1162 chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
They are so cute can't wait to read more update soon, I wanna meet jazz's friends