Reviews for In This Burning World
li'miss sunshine chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
I'm assuming HE is Adam. O.O NOT GOOD.

Post soon! :D
Moreplease chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
I thought the steam part from Julian's shower was brilliant. Never thought of that but it all made sense that the heat from Julian's body would produce a lot steam when he takes a shower. Just curious, does he take cold showers or warm showers?
lilybirds chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Hi, I love this A LOT!

I followed your link on Tumblr, haha, so that's how I got to reading this. Anyway, like I said, I love it and you should continue/update soon.

Looking forward to it! Bye!

- Susan (lilybirds on Tumblr). :)
Bourbon Rose chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
lskjflakdj;flsdkj O.O That last scene! *swoons* Brilliant, you're absolutely brilliant, and I'm so curious to read the next chapters :D You're such a good writer, Chy :) *cuddles*
MarauderCracker chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
fuck fuck fuck I'm so intrigued tell me more

btw fell in love with the song
li'miss sunshine chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
If this is a meta fic, does that mean everyone will have their powers?
Moreplease chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Bravo to a Meta!Jogan fanfiction. Thank you so much for this wonderful and interesting Jogan story. That battle puzzles me for now but I'm sure it will be explaine later. I love Jogan and therefore I am grateful to anyone who writes interesting Jogan stories. Can't wait to read more.
Bourbon Rose chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
The preview really, really freaks me out! D:

dafkljasdlkjfl-this is so good though, you're a really good writer :) I also love that you wrote Raven in here :P As Derek's fiancee! :D Love it, love everything :3

Can't wait for more! :D