Reviews for Twist of Fate
RSBCS chapter 6 . 9/25
Amazing. Fabuloso. Simply wonderful. This was a really great side story you did for Tai and Sora coming together. You did a great job working out how to go about accomplishing this pairing, especially since the show made it seem like Sora chose Matt. This was actually a really good scenario to have those two characters find themselves in, and definitely seemed like it would lead to the intended result. I am a littke curious why the Digimon had no part in anything, since there's no doubt they'd have shown up at points. But, you probably had your reasons for it.

Man, was this a roller coaster. Tai getting critically injured, his fight with Sora, Matt being rather neglectful as a boyfriend to the point where a breakup was inevitable, and how those two couldn't seem to think right until they opened up to each other and fate worked in their favor. An excellent side story, and an amazing outcome. Bravo.
god knows better chapter 6 . 1/5
When I first read that tai was at beach when he was upset I was like OMG THAT'S WHY DAWN GOES TO BEACH WHEN SHE'S UPSET THEY'RE SO MUCH ALIKE
cruzcartoon chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
Great story I like that tai and sora finally got together because her and matt always seemed so random to me
Pheonix Kamiya chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
I NEED a sequel that takes place during their wedding! ( I've been reading Taiora fics for ten years at this point and surprisingly I've never read one about their wedding)
Pheonix Kamiya chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
I just realized...the first letter of every chapter spells out Taiora...*slow clap*
logan chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
This was handled pretty well. I really liked the gradual build
Cynn3Rose chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
I really loved this stor love Tai and Sora together.. how it should have been!
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I feel sorry for Tia, I really do! Even though I've always been a Sorato person coz I knew that it happened, I REALLY wish that it wasn't like that, I REALLY do. WHY THE HELL DID THE MAKERS OF DIGIMON HAVE TO MAKE SORATO REAL WHEN TIAORA IS BETTER?! WAY BETTER AND IF IT WASN'T FOR THE LAST EPISODE OF 02 THEN THEY'D BE THE BEST TRUE COUPLE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF DIGIMON: DIGITAL MONSTERS!
Angelica chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
LOve it. you should writeothers (: thanks for it
Angel9979 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I loved this story! Please keep writing more fics! :D
ZoraMalfoy chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Great! I really loved this story! The ending was a bit rushed and I maybe would have liked to have seen more build up, but it was really well written and just a good read. :)
Marvey4 chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Nice ending :) Great story I have to say. It was almost flawless in the structure part and the flow was perfect as it maintained the drama 'till the end. I also loved the kitchen part where Taichi's father asked about the omelette.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
I absolutely loved this story and I think you're really good at writing romance. All the way through, you really experienced Tai's pain and you also felt Sora's feelings of indecision. It was really well written and you did a great job with everything the plot through at the reader. Really excellent.

Maybe one problem I had with it; the very end, from about the point that Tai had learnt that he wouldn't be going to Osaka, that part just seemed rushed to me, I don't know. But I suppose it was realistic that way.

At any rate, really well done with this story.
CupCakeConundrum chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
Aw, that was so adorable. And probably as romantic as Tai can get, lol :) Truly sweet, and totally believable. I do wish this had happened in the series...

*HannaH*
Sightbent chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
Truly a perfect ending. Loved the story.