Reviews for Twist of Fate
logan chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
This was handled pretty well. I really liked the gradual build
Cynn3Rose chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
I really loved this stor love Tai and Sora together.. how it should have been!
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I feel sorry for Tia, I really do! Even though I've always been a Sorato person coz I knew that it happened, I REALLY wish that it wasn't like that, I REALLY do. WHY THE HELL DID THE MAKERS OF DIGIMON HAVE TO MAKE SORATO REAL WHEN TIAORA IS BETTER?! WAY BETTER AND IF IT WASN'T FOR THE LAST EPISODE OF 02 THEN THEY'D BE THE BEST TRUE COUPLE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF DIGIMON: DIGITAL MONSTERS!
Angelica chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
LOve it. you should writeothers (: thanks for it
Angel9979 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I loved this story! Please keep writing more fics! :D
ZoraMalfoy chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Great! I really loved this story! The ending was a bit rushed and I maybe would have liked to have seen more build up, but it was really well written and just a good read. :)
Marvey4 chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Nice ending :) Great story I have to say. It was almost flawless in the structure part and the flow was perfect as it maintained the drama 'till the end. I also loved the kitchen part where Taichi's father asked about the omelette.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
I absolutely loved this story and I think you're really good at writing romance. All the way through, you really experienced Tai's pain and you also felt Sora's feelings of indecision. It was really well written and you did a great job with everything the plot through at the reader. Really excellent.

Maybe one problem I had with it; the very end, from about the point that Tai had learnt that he wouldn't be going to Osaka, that part just seemed rushed to me, I don't know. But I suppose it was realistic that way.

At any rate, really well done with this story.
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
Aw, that was so adorable. And probably as romantic as Tai can get, lol :) Truly sweet, and totally believable. I do wish this had happened in the series...

*HannaH*
Sightbent chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
Truly a perfect ending. Loved the story.
Matani chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
This chapter was a success. ;)

Good way to tie it up! It took me a while to realize that this was the end, and then I looked at the Chapter title (finally) and realized it started with "A" and said "ending". LOL. I am so glad you tied it up neatly though, a good way to finish it!
Vigatus chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
I know that Tai failing to get into Osaka was a final twist and a blessing in disguise but I feel compelled to point out that Japanese students know if they passed the entrance exams before graduation. I remember when my students had to write them for middle school. They knew before graduation where they were going. But it did make a good plot tool. Nice story.
StinkyBanana chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Nice story.. And good ending.. )
MJJP chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
A nice, simple ending. I've really been looking forward to this chapter and you didn't disappoint (not surprising really). Excellent work - looking forward to future writings :)
Canuck90 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Nice fic you have going here so far, and the characterization is realistic and very well done, which I always look for in any fanfic. Always so, so key. Good job and keep it up!