Reviews for Superhero
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I really liked this story, your little Melody was great, and the end was especially brilliant. Really good work :)
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Really good! I loved the bit with the kids asking Rory to help them with their rashes and scrapes and what not :)
Mafalda-E-Hopkirk chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Aw, so sweet! I love the part where Melody kicks Madame K :D
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
The little glimpses are delightful!
shakespeareanfish chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Rory definitely makes for an awesome dad, whether he's the nurse or the centurion. Also, great job writing Melody/little River-especially the bit about kicking Madame Kovarian.
KTxx chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This is... wow, I can't even describe how amazing this is.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Nice melody . . .
shadowspirit13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
It doesnt matter if he is Nurse!Rory or Worrier!Rory either way he is her superhero. I love it.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Ooh, I love the way you wrote this. The symmetry is perfect and it's kind of haunting... well done!
OctoberWolf chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Awww...the world needs more people like Rory (er, minus the plastic). The ponytail bit made me chuckle! You're on my Author Alert for sure!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
These were both so cute and I liked the parallels despite the obvious differences. I guess this is one universe where they save Melody early (or she wasn't taken) and one where saving her is a work in progress.
irishcanary chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love this fic :). I like how being a nurse makes rory even more of a super hero :)
Nyeren chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh, elegant and adorable one-shot. Thanks for it.
findingyouagain chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is SO cute:) I love it!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow. Really... WOW.

What else can be said? It's beautiful (and let's be real here, Rory basically IS a superhero...)