Reviews for Days Off Are Meant To Be Restful
pipinheart chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was cute, never bet on scobby Doo...
Melle22 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I think you did very well... I can see Rossi go either way with kids, having experience with lots of neices and nephews or something - or being just plain uncomfortable around them.

I thought Rossi's voice was great. Especially him thinking it was quite sad how pleased Reid was with himself solving a kids tv show mystery. And then trying to double or nothing the bet purely because he just cant stand losing. (I profile a possible gambling issue should he visit Vegas, LOL).

Reid was barely there, he didn't share many thoughts, until the end and I loved him hollering out his joy at winning a stupid bet.

Thanks for another great read!
SculderPhile1013 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This left me with a big grin on my face! The Scooby Doo bit, made me laugh! And Rossi, you should know by now...Never, Never, NEVER bet against a genius Vegas boy. Tsk!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Cute!
YaoiMonster chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
rofl! the ending was so funny! i was laughing so hard i almost dropped my slurpie. :o i really enjoyed reading this. .

~*YaoiMonster
Daisyangel chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I really enjoyed this story.
krynny chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
this is so funny. love it you rock. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
You did a great job on this. I love Rossi and Reid together and the line,

...Spencer solved them in less than five minutes before telling Rossi how he knew. Hannah-Barbera Productions were no match for Spencer Reid. It was rather sad how much pride the boy took in that.

Then when Hotch told Rossi that Spencer watch it more then Jack I just had to laugh. I can so see Spencer enjoying it and when Rossi said, double or nothing, great way to end the story.
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011