Reviews for Nobodies Divided
HawkRider chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
Sometimes, luxury isn't the better choice. Roxas is so right.

This was an interesting interlude. I think I get the feeling that this was a bit of an inspiration for some of you Hylian Heroes series. (yes, that's what I'm calling it from now on).

Anyway, this was a brilliant chapter. It looks like I might not have enough time left to read any more tonight, but I'm definitely going to be continuing this as soon as I can.
HawkRider chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
I'm liking the Doctor. He's a really interesting character. And a regular cyborg as well.

Anyway, this was an interesting chapter. I enjoyed it a lot. I'm loving every one of the characters, honestly. But Roxas a lot more. I've been loving the story, and I'm looking forwards to more.
HawkRider chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Life on the run sure seems tricky for a juvie here, to coin a name from the Machine. But somehow fun. They're all so close already...

Anyway, this was another great chapter. I honestly was not expecting bionics in this story, but it does work rather well thinking about it.
HawkRider chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
It seems like it is Roxas' best chance. And I am so glad that Tommy didn't choose the name Roxie. That's gotten too old...

Well, it looks like Roxas is now officially on the run. I can't wait to find out what Roxas has been up to... And Xion's appearance.

I'm looking forwards to the next chapter. This is such an interesting story.
HawkRider chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
And so Axel's tale ends. This really was a short section. But still, here starts Roxas' tale...

Well, I'm looking forwards to the next part of the story, that's for sure. I really want to know what he's been doing... And how the escape happened.

Well done.
HawkRider chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Well, this is an interesting turn of events. Saix almost seems to care...

Well, I have to wonder what's going to happen at the University. This is going to be an entertaining read.

I also have to wonder how they got Roxas' coat...
HawkRider chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Well, this is interesting... I'm liking this story already. I know I'm going to be reading this for a while...

Anyway, I enjoyed this prologue. It's interesting to see kids against adults like this... And I'm also curios about the glue bomb.

At any rate, I'm looking forwards to reading this. Thank goodness that I have an afternoon to do so in.
Callout chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Yay, I smell a good fic right here. ;)
AKAAkira chapter 27 . 2/8/2012
Oh sheesh, so THAT's why you haven't updated this for a while - it was finished. Ehehe...sorry my review's a little late.

Anyways, overall this was a really strong story. I'm kinda disappointed at the summary now - it seemed to hint more that Roxas and Axel were going to be in a lot more conflict than this - but Roxas' adventures, by itself, was pretty satisfying. And yup, now his missions in Days are really feeling like a drag. That's the brilliance of this plot, I suppose - this open world that can jump a subplot on me unexpectedly. And man, that was unpredictable ride all the way through.

I've said this before, but the environment you've created is really mesmerizing, yet dynamic. To illustrate such a large milieu, from the tiny details of gang to the imposing structures of the adult-oriented hierarchy, that was a lot to take in at once, and must've been quite a feat to create, but you've did a great job of it.

Too bad Roxas didn't bust out his Keyblade, heh. Though, on second thought, I guess that was part of the charm - not usually fighting directly, but instead avoiding persecution by pure wits and luck alone. That was a really good confrontation with the Inspector, by the way - another excellent example of settling decisively with mind, not fist.

So in the end, what I was most disappointed in was how this world wasn't explored beyond seven days... '

But this was an excellent story, all the same. And I would love to see how the mention of Ventus would be integrated, so, here's hoping...?
roxy mccartney chapter 27 . 8/17/2011
aww, it's over!

i can definitely say I've enjoyed this one though. now, to get back to meta story!
roxy mccartney chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
yay xion's in this!

"Oh really? Is that all you two got up to?" lol. that sounds like something I would write!

oh, this sounds good. is it supposed to be a future earth or something?
WiiBoy102 chapter 24 . 8/8/2011
Yai! Oracle boy finally appears!

Im curious, I want to see the next chaoter soon.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 24 . 8/6/2011
This is very good so far. Continue soon.

I'm working on a story as well. Check it out when you get the chance.
Me chapter 23 . 8/5/2011
HaHaHa! i laughed my ass off with this chapter, the fact that roxas is a terror at driving :D He he, i hope to see chapter 24 soon. ;)
neko natari-chan chapter 20 . 7/31/2011
LoL your fic is awesome!

while i was reding the bus thing it remaind me about GTA, i like this roxas a lot.

please kept with this lol.

P.D lol sorry if my english is not pretty good, Ima espanish!