Reviews for I Promise
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Whoa this is extremely creative and horrific at the lengths Sam will go through to make things right.
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
That was so sad and sweet. Sammy suffocating over and over... I can't
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Great story.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Ok the only thing bad I can say about this story is that it was only one chapter. You did such a fantastic job on this story and I would loved to have had lots of chapter to read. I really wish more people would do AU's from the standing of Sam getting thrumped by the hunters while he was at the bar like Keith. I think the show dropped the ball on the the potential Sam angst and limpage that could have come from that. Thanks so much for a wonderful story, Nicole. :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Sam carries around so much guilt, one can see him trying something like this. I like this version where Dean realises all on his own that he and Sam should not try to live separately - that they are better together. Nicely done.
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
good story. i really liked this story. :)
morgana07 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Excellent piece. I could really see Sam doing this as a way to escape his supposed 'destiny' and it was a nice moment between him and Dean as well.
Moydra chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I'm glad that you weren't deterred from doing this story just because it'd 'been done a thousand times'! The idea of Sam finding a resurrection proof form of suicide is intriguing and so Winchester-inventive! Great job and thank you!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
good story - and what an excellent idea, the whole coffin thing - twisted and ingenious.