Reviews for Chasing Away The Deamons
Love this story very much! Please continue it.
paulc chapter 2 . 2/1
A bit uncertain in the early parts of the story (the 'voices' don't quite ring true). You've found your feet as the story goes along and now:

More please!
TatianaTova chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
I red all your stories, they all are wonderful and easy to read and follow. But this one is really special; I would like to know the end of the story. Please finish writing it ASAP.
Tpolcrazy chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
yo dude you really NEED to part 3 this episode I know this hurt's but really I WANT to find out what happens PLEASE PLEASE Thanx dude.
Hlpur chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
I great follow-up to the first chapter, I look forward to the next update.
bitbyacullen chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Amazing! Just amazing! Please update soon!
Sylva Dax chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
What an opportunity missed by the show. Your storyline would have made for some great episodes.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
What a wonderful followup to Terra Prime. I can see it unfolding, and I can most definitely feel it. Had to blink away a few tears.
slayerjenn chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Really enjoying this, especially the details regarding their bond. Hope to see a new chapter!
speedy2green chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
An amazing well-thought out story. I love how you have developed the characters. I can really feel their emotions. Keep up the good work.
Alex Joleta chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
WOW! I have read some really great stories about Trip and Tpol and I must say that this one is one of the best. I hope you update soon. I can't wait.
Asso chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Remarkable. And imaginative, too.
Hummingbird2 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Whoa, that was really intense. Well done, thank you!
bina W chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Pls update soon. The imagery of the ww 2 scene was illuminating and a good choice. I am pleased you included Soval and the doc and the parents.
tahmtahm chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Wonderful, heart-wrenching story. Thank you.