Reviews for Blissful Luck
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Very permissible
jailynn chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
So, so, so cute. I love Big Bliss, although some of the dresses are rather...um interesting. I'm enjoying your story so much and can't wait until your next chapter. I love that you added Quinn, Mercedes and Kurt, I have a secret need for them all to be best friends on the show. LOL Especially Quinn and Lauren. :)
Neon Paranoia chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
I'm going to be honest. Even though this is generally a fluff story, I was still a little concerned for Schuester at the end. Then I figured out there's more to go, thank goodness.

So, you already know I'm all over this story, so I may as well drop one piece of advice while I'm here. I'd say try to vary the sentence structure a little. During the Lauren parts at least. The Schuester parts are very well done in pretty much every aspect. Almost artistic in the way the details are given, and moreso on which details aren't given. But Lauren's seem to have some similar phrasing now and then. It's not distracting or anything, just something I thought I'd note.
sutoribenda chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Oh. My. God! I love you AA. I love you so much! I love you to the moon and back! You are the coolest and bestest friend ever. I can't believe that you are promoting me in your own story! You are unbelievable! Gosh girl, I just LOVE you! *hugzzzzz* Now, my darlin', to your amazing story! I guess I actually have to review this now. Well, I'm here anyway so I might as well. And that's a good thing too cause this story's amazing! I really do want to see more stuff like this from you, it's so great! You wanna know how great this all is? Great like a badass! (Gosh, I love that line. Makes me laugh every time!) And calling Randy "Randy man?" Gosh, I love Lauren. She's so weird in an awesome kind of way that make you a little jealous. I know I'm jealous at any rate. But Randy man ruins things, even though he's just doing his Randy man thing. Oh you! Me como los dedos tambien. You got that from Rachel! But only you could make a cliffhanger to a fluff story. And you know what's funny? I actually am really anxious to see what happens. I never read the ending, you know! But this is so great and I wanna see what's next! And just so you know girly, the Lauren!face!fail isn't so bad. I'm glad you put it up on deviantart. The dress looks great and I love that you actually took the time to draw it! I know for sure that I never would have.

~Loves you soooooo much, the V-Mann! *hearts!*
sutoribenda chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Double A, you know I read this already, but girly I gotta review it too. I love this. Reading it here on fanfiction makes the experience completly different and I love that. Your chracters' voices are all so in character for both the Glee world and for SYTTD that I can picture it all perfectly in my mind. It's just so good and cute. I love it! I do have one grammar critique, however. When you italize things, remember to put the space between that word and the normal ones. Sometimes on Word it looks like there is a space when there really isn't. Just check that next time cause I know you're the perfectionist! ;D Anyways girly, way to go on this one! I really do hope you turn this into a whole entire series with a chappie for each of your Glee ships. That would be so amazing, you have no idea!

~Loves, the V-Mann
Charlie932 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Poor Mr. Shue! I'm sure they didn't forget him!

Also, I love Kurt. He is always right about fashion :)
DivineViolets chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I am absolutely loving this story so far! The voice you've got going for all the canon characters are spot on and the premise of this is so adorable! I cannot wait for Puck to make an appearance in this!

I love the Luck/Pizes pairing so much and you write it so well! Can't wait for the next chapters! :)
Neon Paranoia chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I like it. It's short, but to the point. I wouldn't mind seeing more of this particular one, even though I'm not particularly a fan of Say Yes to the Dress. I have a feeling who the girl with Schuester is, and although part of me wants to know for sure, I like the idea of keeping this veil of mystery around her. And including the other characters was kind of the best part, keeping Mercedes as the manager, patching up any feelings left between Quinn and Lauren, and using Kurt's fashion sense, you know, that stuff.

And, so you know, I found this via Glee Wiki, I'm Arcansesideburns.