Reviews for Obligations
Skysea chapter 4 . 7/14
Really liked your story!
Old Friend chapter 4 . 5/7
I sensed that Della was pregnant from the beginning of this story. I believe that they were secretly married as she always wanted to remain working as his secretary. Men never seem to catch on as quickly. Obviously Della knew and should have told Perry. I am elated for both of them, and like the manner in which he tells the doctor, I know who the father is and I would like to go and eee my wife now.
They are blessed with a baby girl.

Take care
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
all was totally unexpected! l guessed earlier, but didn't really think it would be so early in the
relationship. glad she agreed to the marriage. every story of her pregnancy.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
is it the flu or a pregnancy?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
what a pickle!
Melchy chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Sweet fluff! I love it. And Perry and Della should have a girl. Boy, how spoiled she will be! Love nice, fluffy, fun stories.
murphycat chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Incredibly sweet!
prettydynamic chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
You really weave fabulous Perry Mason and Della Street stories. I truly enjoy them.

I have not seen the tv show only read the books. I just wonder if they are a bit more expressive with their feelings in the tv show. In the books, it's too subtle most of the time, there isn't much romance more crime solving. hehehe. i would love to read those books again with them a bit more overt with their affections.
Michelle285 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
I'm pathetic. This chapter has gooooot to be my favorite. It's only 8 lines and yet I love it so very much! :) I love that they had a little girl and I love that Perry is so in love with her. He would be. I also looooove that he calls Della his girl Friday. It just makes me smile. And I love that when he's saying that he's talking to their daughter. Eight lines and yet there's so much to love! :) I love this so much! :) Great fic! :)
Captain Weirdo chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Great job!

Very fun story. Thanks!

Captain Weirdo chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Love Paul's last line! haha!

They're married? How cool!

PMasonfan chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
WOW! Love this fan-fic! We see a side of Perry that we all have imagined that he would one day have. Love it! More please...
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Great start! You've got me wondering what is up with Della. Love the way you set the scene - "Paul Drake's short-lived arrest", etc.

E. Wallace chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Fluff is always good. The story is sweet and the ending is almost perfect... I say almost because I'm dying to know the baby's name!

BTW I loved 'her naked legs folded in a bewitching zigzag'. Excellent imagery!
razraz chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
"If you don't mind I would like to see my wife now." from Perry and

"Go in there and look into that woman's eyes. Now that you know she's pregnant with your child. Then tell me it's not for you,.."

If I hadn't have had a good night sleep I think I would have teared up - this has a great fit. Love that he had the case adjourned too, nice touch. raz