Reviews for Obligations
all was totally unexpected! l guessed earlier, but didn't really think it would be so early in the
relationship. glad she agreed to the marriage. every story of her pregnancy.
is it the flu or a pregnancy?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
what a pickle!
Melchy chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Sweet fluff! I love it. And Perry and Della should have a girl. Boy, how spoiled she will be! Love nice, fluffy, fun stories.
murphycat chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Incredibly sweet!
prettydynamic chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
You really weave fabulous Perry Mason and Della Street stories. I truly enjoy them.

I have not seen the tv show only read the books. I just wonder if they are a bit more expressive with their feelings in the tv show. In the books, it's too subtle most of the time, there isn't much romance more crime solving. hehehe. i would love to read those books again with them a bit more overt with their affections.
Michelle285 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
I'm pathetic. This chapter has gooooot to be my favorite. It's only 8 lines and yet I love it so very much! :) I love that they had a little girl and I love that Perry is so in love with her. He would be. I also looooove that he calls Della his girl Friday. It just makes me smile. And I love that when he's saying that he's talking to their daughter. Eight lines and yet there's so much to love! :) I love this so much! :) Great fic! :)
Captain Weirdo chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Great job!

Very fun story. Thanks!

Captain Weirdo chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Love Paul's last line! haha!

They're married? How cool!

PMasonfan chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
WOW! Love this fan-fic! We see a side of Perry that we all have imagined that he would one day have. Love it! More please...
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Great start! You've got me wondering what is up with Della. Love the way you set the scene - "Paul Drake's short-lived arrest", etc.

E. Wallace chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Fluff is always good. The story is sweet and the ending is almost perfect... I say almost because I'm dying to know the baby's name!

BTW I loved 'her naked legs folded in a bewitching zigzag'. Excellent imagery!
razraz chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
"If you don't mind I would like to see my wife now." from Perry and

"Go in there and look into that woman's eyes. Now that you know she's pregnant with your child. Then tell me it's not for you,.."

If I hadn't have had a good night sleep I think I would have teared up - this has a great fit. Love that he had the case adjourned too, nice touch. raz
Michelle Weiner chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
You're right...this is fluff and I love it. I also loved the fact that you posted the whole story at one time so I didn't have to wait to find out what happpens next

This is a sweet story filled with love. It brings out Pery's caring,gentle side which we all know he has. Perry and Della have always been in love and they wound up just the way they were always meant to be.