Reviews for Moving Forward
azulineskies13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
this was a nice story, but there were some mistakes with tenses. overall, your description of how the movie production goes on seems real. plus, i enjoyed the ryo/yukari fluff :)

nice work!

Mia

p.s- is nobuko from w juliet? i noticed that and looked it up immediately! hehe!
Nekoi Kurona chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I love it; it's really nice and ties up all loose ends and unanswered questions! It's been a long time since I read Penguin Revolution manga, but I remember how it used to filled with lots of magic and this gave off the same appeal to me. Great job!
ikutoandamuforever chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I loved this story! :) It basically answered all the questions left with the open ending of the manga/tied up all the loose ends... _ I loved Penguin Revolution, but the ending was so abrupt :/ so I'm glad you wrote this story (Yukari and Ryo are finally engaged, and Aya found someone else, too :))! And it describes their future, as well :3

The errors I noticed were basically the change in verb tense in between (it started out as past tense and then went to present tense in the middle, then back to past tense) and some typos, but for the most part it was well written! :D The build-up of the characters' relationships was also well done :)