Reviews for New Adventures
Holly Holiday chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
I am one of those people who doesn't usually leave reviews (yes I'm that jerk, sorry) but I did feel the need to comment on a couple things in this chapter. I think the characters are pretty OOC - especially Tidus and Sora. Have you ever played FFX? Or um... TBH even Kingdom Hearts? Cause the characters need To be more THEM and less of the kind of ... personality-less shapes you've made them here. I'm gonna try to continue reading and see if that changes though.

My main concern with this chapter is the characters all jumbled in here. You introduced some of them (Simba, Mulan, Jack... maybe Alice?) but the entire thing is this giant mess of EXCITED dialogue and you never really know who's talking or what's going on. It took reading it a couple times to figure out who was talking, but most of the introductions made have no plot interest and could be cut out entirely. All it does is confuse. It would help to have more details, although I'm confused why Inuyasha and Cardcaptor Sakura are making an odd cameo in the story. You don't introduce the characters, you kind of just throw them in and expect people to know who they are and what roles they play. You actually don't even introduce or name Tomoyo at all, just "my best friend" even though I'm confident you will mention her later.

I have NO idea if any of the other characters carry significance cause I have no idea who they are. I don't watch A TON of anime, although I did in High School (a long time ago.) You need to take the time to introduce these characters properly, or leave them out, cause I'm REALLY tempted to press the back button as soon as I realized I would be confused as crap in later chapters.

What I'm saying is, clean this chapter up because it is confusing as crap. Also, Pete (I think that's the "chubby dog-looking" guy with Maleficient) is a cat. It's why he doesn't get along with Goofy (a dog) and bullies Mickey (a mouse.) I read that a few times to try to figure out who your vague description was trying to portray. Try to go back through this chapter and just make it a bit more understandable. This isn't meant to offend, just trying to help. ️

I'll try to read the rest, thanks for writing!
Holly Holiday
Vermillion Serpent chapter 20 . 9/13/2011
Awwww such a cute ending!

It's great they finished up like that hehe. Really well done with the story, it was lots of fun to read~!
erk22 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
love how strat foreword sora is about being gay
Vermillion Serpent chapter 16 . 9/2/2011
The look on Aslan's face was heartbreaking.. but but but he'll be okay right? The deep magic said so!

Really well written chapter my dear, cannot wait for more~!
erk22 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
i really like the start its sweet how they come together and that is a copel i never thought of be for
Vermillion Serpent chapter 14 . 8/22/2011
Yay~! Long chapter haha, interesting choice of worlds :D
Vermillion Serpent chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
Grrrr nasty mastermind, lemme at him! Just lemme at him! Haha keep on writing. this was an interesting chapter~!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
BWAHAHAHAHA HOW DID YOU KNOW! *chases you* Hahahahaha! XDXD

This chapter made me laugh and darn it cliffhangers!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
Ventuuuuusss chuuuu X333 Hehehe I loves him lots and I love Aqua toooo hehehe really interesting putting them in here~! Keep on writing sunshine~! 3
Vermillion Serpent chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
Thiiiiisss is quite an interesting development.. hopes to see more soon hehe. You're so good at updating. I'm awful at it. XP Great chapter though ~!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Haha Lem's pretty cool XD hehe you should let Nagem drive the Gummi Ship ;) XDXD

Hope to see an update soooon~!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Aww this is pretty cute, the Sora/Tidus pairing is unusual but rather cute haha. Hopefully you can update this soon? It'll be interesting to see where this is going.
evil98 chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Hey I'm sooo sorry I haven't reviewed sooner. I've had computer problems :/

But I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so sweet and I loved the new chapter. Keep up the great work! :D