Reviews for New Adventures
Vermillion Serpent chapter 20 . 9/13/2011
Awwww such a cute ending!

It's great they finished up like that hehe. Really well done with the story, it was lots of fun to read!
erk22 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
love how strat foreword sora is about being gay
Vermillion Serpent chapter 16 . 9/2/2011
The look on Aslan's face was heartbreaking.. but but but he'll be okay right? The deep magic said so!

Really well written chapter my dear, cannot wait for more!
erk22 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
i really like the start its sweet how they come together and that is a copel i never thought of be for
Vermillion Serpent chapter 14 . 8/22/2011
Yay! Long chapter haha, interesting choice of worlds :D
Vermillion Serpent chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
Grrrr nasty mastermind, lemme at him! Just lemme at him! Haha keep on writing. this was an interesting chapter!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
BWAHAHAHAHA HOW DID YOU KNOW! *chases you* Hahahahaha! XDXD

This chapter made me laugh and darn it cliffhangers!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
Ventuuuuusss chuuuu X333 Hehehe I loves him lots and I love Aqua toooo hehehe really interesting putting them in here! Keep on writing sunshine! 3
Vermillion Serpent chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
Thiiiiisss is quite an interesting development.. hopes to see more soon hehe. You're so good at updating. I'm awful at it. XP Great chapter though !
Vermillion Serpent chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Haha Lem's pretty cool XD hehe you should let Nagem drive the Gummi Ship ;) XDXD

Hope to see an update soooon!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Aww this is pretty cute, the Sora/Tidus pairing is unusual but rather cute haha. Hopefully you can update this soon? It'll be interesting to see where this is going.
evil98 chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Hey I'm sooo sorry I haven't reviewed sooner. I've had computer problems :/

But I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so sweet and I loved the new chapter. Keep up the great work! :D