Reviews for New Adventures
Vermillion Serpent chapter 20 . 9/13/2011
Awwww such a cute ending!

It's great they finished up like that hehe. Really well done with the story, it was lots of fun to read~!
erk22 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
love how strat foreword sora is about being gay
Vermillion Serpent chapter 16 . 9/2/2011
The look on Aslan's face was heartbreaking.. but but but he'll be okay right? The deep magic said so!

Really well written chapter my dear, cannot wait for more~!
erk22 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
i really like the start its sweet how they come together and that is a copel i never thought of be for
Vermillion Serpent chapter 14 . 8/22/2011
Yay~! Long chapter haha, interesting choice of worlds :D
Vermillion Serpent chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
Grrrr nasty mastermind, lemme at him! Just lemme at him! Haha keep on writing. this was an interesting chapter~!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
BWAHAHAHAHA HOW DID YOU KNOW! *chases you* Hahahahaha! XDXD

This chapter made me laugh and darn it cliffhangers!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
Ventuuuuusss chuuuu X333 Hehehe I loves him lots and I love Aqua toooo hehehe really interesting putting them in here~! Keep on writing sunshine~! 3
Vermillion Serpent chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
Thiiiiisss is quite an interesting development.. hopes to see more soon hehe. You're so good at updating. I'm awful at it. XP Great chapter though ~!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Haha Lem's pretty cool XD hehe you should let Nagem drive the Gummi Ship ;) XDXD

Hope to see an update soooon~!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Aww this is pretty cute, the Sora/Tidus pairing is unusual but rather cute haha. Hopefully you can update this soon? It'll be interesting to see where this is going.
evil98 chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Hey I'm sooo sorry I haven't reviewed sooner. I've had computer problems :/

But I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so sweet and I loved the new chapter. Keep up the great work! :D