Reviews for Choose
HardyGal chapter 5 . 4/19
Holy crap...
HardyGal chapter 4 . 4/19
Yay! Drama! (Seriously, this is getting exciting :3)
HardyGal chapter 3 . 4/19
The babies thing made me laugh :P
HardyGal chapter 2 . 4/19
Welp, there goes Gothel
HardyGal chapter 1 . 4/19
Ooh, exciting! Ok, you've caught my attention.
Antha1 chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
I don't understand. How can the royal library have so many books but only two stories?
Shiori Kudo chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
So, what exactly did Rapunzel do when she was kicking Tristan's butt at the end?
Shiori Kudo chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
Same here! No pun intended.
Me-Me Rotamundo chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
. ! XD XD XD
Oh my God, this is SOOOOO great! I loved the idea, and how to tell what happened... SO AMAZING!
I haven't got word to explain how wonderful, beautiful and haunting it was your fic to me (well, I think those adjectives are ok XD)
Wonderful job with these chapters, I hope to meet one of your writings... :)
Mwagner11 chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
Awwwww loved it very awesome!
I really liked it it was very creative so good job!
Only one thing. I have short brown hair just like Rapunzel does at the end of the movie :( I think short hair is great.
Nicole Billings chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
good story, was the movie Enchanted?
whathefuckglovefetish chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
That was a great way to wrap up your story.

It was a nail biter in the middle. I was afraid it was going to have a sad ending but luckily it didn't!

thanks for writing this amazing story, hope to see more tangled stories from you, your a great writer!
DarkRose2006 chapter 14 . 10/22/2011
Thanks for the update! So sad to see the story end, though, but I loved it! And I'm glad things didn't go down easy for our favorite couple, though it all turned out alright in the end. I loved the parallel to the movie of Eugene dying and coming back to life. Thank you for the wonderful story!

~DarkRose2006

-,-
Punzie the Platypus chapter 14 . 10/22/2011
Thank goodness all ended well! It's a good thing that you killed Tristan or I'd attempt to. Very smart, Eugene, play with your nemesis' weakness. It's terribly sad that it's over, all the stories I'm reading are ending, *sigh* Well, not all of them, but a lot of them. Have a well deserved cookie, and I hope you do more Tangled stories in the future!
SparkleWolf7000 chapter 14 . 10/22/2011
*GASP* OMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH! EUGENE! NO BUT ALSO YES! Lol I love this story sooooo much! Your an AMAZING writer! I love you forever for writhing this! Lol thank you for sharing your incredible story!