Reviews for It Must Be The Heat
Rakaan chapter 1 . 7/17
Isn't Naruto like, 12? 12 year olds aren't attractive.
Hydra Dominanter chapter 1 . 7/15
CONTINUE THIS! !
LordDeuce chapter 1 . 1/19
Goood!
Joel954 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This was a very good one shot there were a few spelling errors but one of the best lemons i've read so far. If i were you i would defenitly try to make it a story i would read. All in all very nice job
AnonFan 314 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I think you should leave this story as it is, and make a separate story that follows the same idea as this one, but adds more depth to it. I know that I would enjoy reading a story like that.
outlaw12321 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
OMG please make another!
DraxAQN chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I wish that happened to me.
King Harpo chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
extend it, I would enjoy reading.
Natenatenate4826 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Great job.
Just imagine a 2nd chapter. Hm. Ah-ha

Later during training the three genin are sitting after an exhausting training period. Their sensei is reading the newest edition of the icha icha series. He is happily liking every word until he comes to a certain chapter. His eyes widen. He looks at Naruto then back at his book and shakes his head.
"Naw."
Kurenai and Anko walk up
"Hey Kakashi, were just gonna borrow Naruto for and hour or two for some special training." Says Kurenai
"Uhh, umm sure." He barely got out of his mouth. "Hey Naruto, you should go with them for there special training." He said all while stuttering (Not gonna write stuttering)
"Oh hey, I'm coming." He said
They started walking away
Kakashi just fell to the ground twitching, his book laying right-side up.
His two students still staying with them got up and rushed over to him. They wonder what happened until they saw his book lying there. They looked on in wonder and picked up the book. Their eyes widened as they read the words and looked up and shook their heads
"Naw, naw." Sasuke said with his eyebrow up wondering
"Naw it couldn't that'd be impossible." Sakura said
They looked on while shaking their heads in a no. All up until they saw Anko squeeze Naruto's ass. They then fell to the ground like Kakashi and their whole body twitched with Kakashi's.

END

Lol's. That'd be funny.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
defiantly make it a story
gasacan90 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Extend it
fantasyfav6 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I liked it but i think another 6 pages couldnt hurt.
SSJ5 Jace Wayland chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Funniest Damn Quote of the Year Award goes to the line ' Apparentlyher sexual frustration had reached its peak and she was willing tofuckanything with two legs, a hard cockor tight pussy, and ten fingers.' I laughed my ass off for 5 minutes straight because of that line. Love how you put Ero-Sennin watching in from the tree tops. You should make a drabble about their reactions when Anko reads a scene just like it in the latest Icha Icha novel that The Pervy Sage writes shortly after.