Reviews for The Bakery
I hate this Jasper. I literally can’t stand him and I don’t understand how they’re not even mad at him. I’m gonna read a few more chapters but I’m not really sure I can finish the story if Jasper is continued to bel seen as a good guy.
aliciaalexander2015 chapter 36 . 2/28/2017
It was good
Lillywhite1 chapter 36 . 2/14/2017
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story! And thanks to your beta, too. Hard story, great to read, the end a bit suddenly. But, for an at first intended one shot it is so good and thankfully much longer. Sometimes longer is better ;-))
Greekmytholgy chapter 18 . 12/20/2016
Can't wait for him to get beat up. Don't matter from who, though.
FluffynSmutty chapter 36 . 11/23/2016
This is actually one of the first fics I've read!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/8/2016
I really really hate this story...
KB-94 chapter 36 . 9/2/2016
I've forgotten how many times I've read this story. I love it so much! So beautiful! Thank you!
Emmett-u-fool chapter 36 . 3/6/2016
I absolutely love this story! So many tears! Great work! Xoxox
cullenlover88 chapter 36 . 1/10/2016
great story
laney.923 chapter 36 . 1/4/2016
loved this such a great story
AngeloutofDarkness chapter 10 . 11/19/2015
This would never happen in real life. I actually for the first time in a fanfic HATE Jasper. And I can't believe no one else is fighting this? Not even Emmett. They're cops for god sakes! This is inhuman. This is seriously screwed up.. I'm gonna read another chapter and see where it takes us, but I'm just not sure I can finish this fic.
AngeloutofDarkness chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
I cannot believe he would even THINK about asking her to do that. Just lost all respect for Jasper as a character. No matter how much he loves Alice that is not okay!
bookieme chapter 36 . 10/21/2015
I read this story a long time ago and thought that I'd added it to my favorites. I didn't. I was so bummed when I found out but now that I've stumbled upon it once more I have definitely added it this tone because it is a favorite of mine still. Thank you for such an amazing story.
doesntexistdeleted chapter 35 . 10/20/2015
Hey girl, I'd love to translate your terrific story to portuguese, would that be possible? Please tell, Brazilian readers NEED to put their hands in this masterpiece!
Xoxo,
Georgie
BurningAkira97 chapter 36 . 9/18/2015
Omg hahahaha! Poor Jasper i never saw that coming! Great great great story :')
2,721 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »