Reviews for The Dog that Wasn't
purplepeace02 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
this story was just incredible outstanding totally awesome! i freake dout when i swa that line! i loved every second o fthis story! this was written so well! great great great great job:):):)!
OriginalCaysDays chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I thought it was different, but that's what makes it awesome!
lizzie-writes chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
okay, i'll admit, at first i was like "WHAT. THE. FUCK."

but then it turned out to be written really well and it was totally cute.

kudos to you!
eb012203 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
A new take on Blaine and Kurt. :) I like it. Very sweet and sexy.
lil-miss-chocolate chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I don't think I've ever enjoyed either a Klaine fic or a were-dog fic this much!
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Very cute and interesting. My only critic is that it didn't go deep enough into their everyday life and how they work that out. Otherwise, it is a great piece.
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Sooooo, I loved this! What a funny concept! What's weird is, I have totally had a dream before that I birthed a dog, and up until that point I could not figure out who the father was; once the puppy came out, of course, I knew the father had to be a were-wolf. Now I am just imagining an everyday kind of girl birthing a puppy and being totally freaked out.
RandomPersonwholikespie chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Sequel Please? The story was a tiny bit strange, but it was good. I'd lie to know what would happen if Kurt's dad found out.
lolasatsuma chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Sequel? Please? *puppy dog eyes* (Hah! Geddit?)
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
WOW! This story makes me very glad that I have always been a good pet owner... would hate to think what might have happened had I woken up to find a pissed off were-dog or were-cat in bed with me... Although, I can see now that having them fixed might not have been such a great idea after all... LOL!
IceQueenRia chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Aww, poor little child Kurt without his mummy. At least he found Blaine. Suddenly I want a puppy. I don't even like animals, but I want a dog now. Of course, I don't really want a dog dog, I want a dog that's gonna turn into a handome man. I think I'll head to the park and see if I can get one lol. This was cute.
Kiki chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was AMAZING... Please write more, I loved every word of it.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
A little strange, but cute in some parts and hot as well.
Firebreather339 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
AVPM reference there at the end, eh? Haha, or maybe not. But anyway, puppy!Blaine is just the cutest damn thing in the world, I swear. X3
totalgleek479 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
i loved this, it was so cute. I would luv to see it continued, this was really good. :)
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »