Reviews for The Dog that Wasn't
SilverMoon-DarkSky chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I really liked your story! It was very cute and I just loved the whole idea and concept of it! Blaine being his dog was just so... How would Blaine say it..? Awesome! :D I was happy that Blaine kissed Kurt before Karofsky did. Ha! Take that Karofsky! *scratches back of head awkwardly* heh heh, sorry about that..
Anyways, I really liked this storyy! Just thought I should tell you :P feel free to check out my Glee fic if u feel like it :P *cough* *cough* sorry, had a little cough there. I must be catching something..
Oh well, awesome fic!

~SM-DS
SilverMoon-DarkSky chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh well, awesome fic!

~SM-DS
GleeFanatic5 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
OMG! I absolutely LOVED this story! I always love reading about human Kurt and wolf/dog Blaine's interactions! They are always so cute! I loved reading this story, especially when it came to Kurt and Blaine finally kissing, that was just too cute! I would love to read more dog Blaine and human Kurt stories from you! You're really good at writing the scenes between the two of them, and I adored reading every sentence of this story, the part when Mercedes was over and Kurt couldn't sleep without Blaine beside him was so sweet, I could keep telling you about each and every part I loved, but that would take a while considering I loved the whole entire thing! :D Thanks so much for writing such a cute, sweet, adorable(and not to mention hot ;D) story! I loved every sentence of it and I hope you'll consider writing more doggy/human Blaine and human Kurt stories, seeing as I am absolutely in love with the way you wrote this one and I'm sure zny others you write would be fantabulous! You might even consider just writing more based on this story, you could write about their interaction from other moments in the Glee plot, like when Burt was sick, or the football game or something, just a suggestion, anything to get you to consider writing more! :) Once again, loved it, hope to read more, and you're fantabulous at writing! :D
Fablousy-Cratz chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
awwww... so cute XD

good writing :)
dontrainonmyteenagedream chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Weird, but for some reason, I really, really loved it :D Blaine is such an adorable puppy :D
Joanete chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
OH MY GOD!...it's just so cute!...i want my own blaine/puppy too...
Orchestra-Eight chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Aww this is cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I though it was really cute :)

(but because blaines technecally a dog, does that make Kurt a furry? O-O)
WithDemonWings chapter 1 . 6/25/2011