Reviews for Project Mimic
EmilyBaileyQuest chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
Excellent read. You should totally write another!
EmilyBaileyQuest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Okay, first things first, THANK YOU. For the longest time I thought I was the only one who ever made a connection between the Hardys and Quests. It's nice to know I'm not alone in coming up with that.

Second, love the language already. You're probably the only person I've ever seen use the word snit on this entire site, and it was refreshingly amusing. Now, onward to the rest of the story I go!
Tikatu chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Ooh, yeah! Who's grabbed Jonny? How long before Frank and Joe notice? And what's up with Andrea? Looking forward to the next chapter!
Tikatu chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Yes! A new chapter! Great little scene between Jonny and his dad. Headstrong kid, wise father. And two helpers who may be able to get deep into this mystery before Race can race to the rescue!

Looking forward to the next installment!
Goddess Evie chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Yea! You're writing again! Love it. Can't wait for Race and the rest of the gang to show up to help prove Benton's innocence. "Images don't lie." Stupid agent has no clue what he's talking about. Obvs never heard of photoshop.

So glad you're writing!
Squeakin chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I'm an dunce who knows basically nothing about Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew, but I am interested in where this story goes. Nice writing. :)
fireinu chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I like the first chapter. I'm interested where you got johnny's age from, since they never say for sher on the show.