Reviews for Joy Ride
Azure Ghidorah chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
DM02: Heh, that Vega. Who would have known. Also, you typed 'Ligar Zero' when it should be 'Liger Zero'. Just letting you know. Good story other than that slip up.
Wolfgangh chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Great story I only had one problem with it the way you said that the bill of rights extended even to zebus or something to that affect. It implys that after its all said and done america will have complete controll of the world and apparently all other worlds that the human race inhabits. If that ever does happen lets just say it will be a sad day for all of humanity. So if you dontmind could you not put in subliminal messages of american global domination into your stories in the future?

Please Just for me.
Alexia Akurei chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
::sniffles:: So sad! My poor little Vega all sad! ::sniffles:: Great story! Keep up the good work!
End Noesis chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Bravo! Kind of angsty, my all time favorite genre, heh heh. Your story has been chopped up in places. Maybe you should have uploaded it as an HTML or DOC file. The HTML codes you're using are incorrect- [i][/i] -these are not the right ones. Use greater than (I'm using the math definitions) and less than
Snakelady Frohike chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Yea, another Vega story! Very poignant! It's interesting to see a side of Vega we'd never seen before, the uncertain, almost scared side. I always figured Sarah had manipulated him somehow for for him to be so enthused by the viloence of Zoid's battles at so young an age. I always wondered what happened to Layon, Sarah, Vega, and the Committee of Seven after the last episode. Very nice.
Zoids chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Wow! great story! i never thought of how Vega felt after the battle.

one thing though: why did Bit stop piloting the Liger Zero? at the end of Zoids it seemed like he was een more eager to pilot him.