Reviews for The Pot Rack
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hilarious. That pot rack WOULD seem to have a curse on it.

I loved how they'd use their powers (or pretend to) and even then it wouldn't work.
99999Abandoned-Account99999 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Haha, that was definitely among the best humor fanfics I've ever read. Thank you for writing such a hilarious story.
Dutchman89 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I think the image of a family trying to Charles/Erik-imitate people into buying a pot rack made me laugh even harder than the fic itself. XD

You should totally stick little X's on it... people won't get it, but you'll know... XD
Nicholls chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was brilliant! The 'No regifting!' line in the description killed me. :D
Aelimir chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Lol, I love funny stories with them the best! So awesome! :D So fun that your family goofed off like this too! :
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Blasted potrack. Just hanging around like it owns the freaking place! Somebody ought to put it in line, and soon. Maybe they could use it as a shooting target or something?
ohLizzy chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Did you meet any X-Men fans on this venture? Haha I loved this...hilarious :)
Ms. Unusual-in-Groovy-Ways chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
LOL! I find SO funny that you and your family had to "use" Charles' and Erik's powers to sell that damn pot rack. The fanfic was really funny and I'm telling my brother to read it. :D
Dangson chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Too funny.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Hahaha, very nicely written! I'm sorry that both your family and Erik and Charles couldn't sell that blasted pot rack. This was amusing; thanks for sharing!
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Hahaha that was really funny
Cherub-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is... hillarious xDD

"Ten o'clock came and saw the pot rack still basking in its chair". This made me laugh. Loud. At 2am. While I'm alone in my room... Noooo, I'm not crazy... :)