Reviews for Secrets of Midnight
FrenchToazt chapter 10 . 12/24/2020
This is the very first time i'm reading a love scene while crying. Oh, bugger it all! This is painful.
FrancineMarie chapter 21 . 12/8/2020
wow. this fic has been my life for the past few days. I was seriously obsessed. I know it's going to be one of those stories that stays with me.

I was only looking for something dealing with the Umbridge detentions but what I got, wow. seriously so beautiful and hot and sad and lovely. everyone felt so real and so wonderful.

lovebooks98 chapter 21 . 12/6/2020
Loved it!
priscilla.myers chapter 4 . 11/27/2020
Hi! So I’ve just started reading this, obviously since I’m only on chapter 3, and I’m loving it so far! But what I really wanted to say is that hi! I’m Hungarian too! Or at least my Mum’s side of the family is...I don’t know much of the language at all, just the bare basics, not enough to even get by as a tourist I’d wager, but I have always wanted to learn the language and have thought about reading Harry Potter as a way to help me learn as its one of my favourite series, and seeing your translations at the bottom of this chapter have only reinforced my desire to do so and I have to say thank you for that! Alright, I’m off to continue reading now!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2020
I AM SCREAMING! OMG HARRY YOU BOLD FUCKER!
LadyRiddle chapter 4 . 11/10/2020
Yes! We have Professor Percamentus in stead of Dumbledore. (It means parchment in English. Never understood that change at all!)

However they did give us a marvelous Mirror of Eroded. Spiegel van Negereb. Turned around it says Begeren, and that can be translated to desire.

Btw love your story thanks!
Clhover chapter 21 . 10/26/2020
I'm so glad they found each other and remembered. I was a little scared that the last chapter would be them at the end of their life and moving to the next. I HATE character death.
Clhover chapter 13 . 10/26/2020
I keep chanting in my head for them to remember already.
Lea dejongh chapter 10 . 8/27/2020
I'm sitting here crying and trying to hate you
Amarillie chapter 4 . 6/24/2020
in Polish we have Korneliusz Knot for Fudge. word "fudge" is also used in english as soft cussing (like saying "cheese crusty" instead of "Jesus Christ") and verb "sknocić" (from which was "Knot" devised) means "to make sth wrong", to screw sth up.
also people in houses are called Gryfon (for gryffindor instead of gryffindors) Ślizgon (for Slytherin) Puch (for Huffelpuff) and Krukon (for Raveclaw).
Mirror of Erised is called Zwierciadło Ain Eingarp, word "pragnienie" (desire) backward and divided into two.
In Polish folklore basilisk (bazyliszek) is animal which is actually look quite similar to giant rooster which has teeth in its beak and eyes that can turn person looking into it into stone, so it is quite amusing that rowling basilisk can be killed by rooster crowning. Polish bazyliszek is supposedly best killed by the use of mirror.
We also have Syriusz instead of Sirius.
We also have Tiara Przydziału instead of Sorting Hat, word "tiara" means diadem but it's also name of hats of persian mages (casper, melchior, baltazar).
we have "Zgredek" for Dobby, word "Zgred" means meany old man or pooper.
We got "Marta" instead of Myrtle.
There is also "Fiuu" powder insted of Floo Powder.
Shiaira73 chapter 4 . 6/20/2020
Laura K. Corrupts us all... in the most delightful ways!
Shiaira73 chapter 21 . 6/20/2020
I liked this story, for the most part. The fact that harry was 15 did bother me a bit. Once they were both adults, it was okay. Honestly, I liked Unrestrained MUCH MUCH more. I am going to go read it again. Thank you.
Lorde Shadowz chapter 8 . 4/25/2020
A little OOC but so, so good.
ElouiseRose chapter 21 . 4/21/2020
dang it I wanted to see the memory
KittenIahaf chapter 10 . 4/15/2020
I have never cried this much over a single chapter. The way you wrote this is absolutely heartbreaking and beautiful. Thank you.