Reviews for Secrets of Midnight
GinnyPotter1986 chapter 21 . 7/5
This story is awesome! I especially loved how their daughter tricked them into letting her keep her new pet. Hilarious
I'm reading this fanfic again cos it's amazing. XD

I LOVE IT
beckysstj chapter 7 . 4/6
I love your stories! I’ve read at least 5 so far... and this one is AWESOME! Thank you so much for spending the time to write these wonderful pieces of fiction!
Does this story have a plot?
MajaS chapter 5 . 3/21
The sex wasn’t in it
fabulous
awesome my fav so far
Angel-Age54 chapter 8 . 1/3
Severus Snape was definitely OOC in this chapter. But it is worth the risk. Continue the hard work!
ISBA15 chapter 10 . 12/28/2018
Oh god I cried! No words can describe what I'm feeling right now.. Love, Pain, heartbreak, uncertain Hope.. Dang it you're very good.. Kudos! I need my chocolate intake right now to boost back my happy buzz
Kaeme.yume chapter 21 . 12/18/2018
Okay wow. I know you publish this story four years ago and maybe you're never gonna see this comment, but I must write it.

I thinks it's the most wonderful story i've ever read! I'm not a fluent english speaker but I could easily understand your story, it's was wroten wonderfuly! I was in love with all the charaters, they were all amazing and their stories we're really touching.

I put this story in my favorite and I can't wait to see what other story you have wrote!
blazelight45 chapter 21 . 11/21/2018
Okay, so, here I go:
So, this was... a journey. A really big, long, and so worth it journey. The tone changed some as the story continued, but obviously naturally. I was so impatient sometimes, to see what would happen, if they would kiss, if they would remember, if that last part was broken through. What would happen to them. It was really thrilling. God, it made me cry at points. And laugh. The fluff and the angst, the adventure and the comedy and the drama and the romance. Wow.
I love this story, honestly. It's very well written. The plot was surprising. It was emotionally jarring at times too, and I kept being flipped around every so often. You didn't keep to one aspect too long that it made me feel bored, but long enough that it felt well explored, thought out and discovered.
Overall, this was a great read. My heart broke, and I laughed, and I cried, and I loved this, I screamed into my hands more than once out of cuteness, and paced in my frustration.
This is just... a great story. I am so glad I read this, and I'm really happy I get to write this, and I'm just... woah, kinda, about the fact that this part is finished.
So, yeah. Wow. This was such a good way to spend my time. I'm still reeling.
Good damn job, right there.
blazelight45 chapter 20 . 11/21/2018
I was gonna type the whole review about the whole thing here but I literally JUST NOW saw there's one more chapter. So I'll go read that THEN tell you all about my thoughts. Also, squee! Another chapter!
blazelight45 chapter 19 . 11/17/2018
Yayy! I'm glad they finally got through that obstacle! Things are falling into place, and it was super sweet and fluffy and adorable. I'm quite enjoying the fluff.
Hopefully nothing goes majorly wrong in the last chapter.
blazelight45 chapter 18 . 11/17/2018
I am quite glad that even if they haven't gotten everything back, they have a good idea of what they have.
No, the fluff was definitely not too much. After a couple of chapters with some heavy stuff, it was good to have some fluff. Then again, I'm a hopeless romantic who loves fluff, so I'm probably not the least biased judge on this.
blazelight45 chapter 17 . 11/17/2018
Jeez. That was... pretty intense. The fight scenes were yeah, good. And you did a good job of portraying the extent of their emotion during the more dramatic scenes.
You wrote some of it in a very cinematic way, and I could picture it quite vividly in my head.
And yes,the ending is very sweet. I'm glad it's like that.
However, we still have three chapters to go. I'll let myself hope for less conflict this time around.