Reviews for Secrets of Midnight
nova chapter 4 . 6/4
I'm Finnish so the translated names really suck.
Slytherin-Luihuinen, Gryffindor-Rohkelikko, Hufflepuff-Puuskupuh and Ravenclaw-Korpinkynsi... Snape is Kalkaros and Cornelius Fudge is Cornelius Toffee because toffee is fudge in Finnish. Hogwarts is Tylypahka.
4ever-oreo chapter 2 . 4/8
Wow...Am I the only one who utterly hates Umbridge, even more than Voldemort?
Anyway, the chapter was great and I will keep on reading your book! Moreover, I apologize for any grammatical mistakes because English is my third language and yeah...I think that's all I have to say.

Adios!
AerynS chapter 10 . 4/1
This is a beautiful, sappy love story...I love it!
The Lovely Angel chapter 10 . 3/30
I don't normally leave reviews, but I just have to say you are an amazing author. it takes a lot to make me cry while reading but before even getting though half the tears were running down my cheeks.
I don't even know if you will see this but I fucking had to give you a piece of my mind because really this story started great but all this bullshit about needing to forget the relationship and so on just destroyed it all. I don't know if you even realize how disappointing it was to read so much shit, it just completely fucked up this story and doesn't make any sense. Truly I tried but I can't read even only one more chapter because what you wrote just doesn't make any sense and it just angers me to see a so promising story so fucked up. I don't even have the will to go see your other sorties in fear of seeing more bullshit like that so I hope to never cross your stories again !
Alex chapter 21 . 1/1
This was the best ending ever. Thank you so much for the amazing story. Xx
annoli24 chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
I love this story it’s really sweet
Alex chapter 10 . 12/28/2017
You have done it. You have made tears run down my face at 2 in the morning. Actual tears. I love the story and you are an amazing author. Never stop writing. ️️
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Loved it
nsafura chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Amazing!
This is the best snarry i've read. lots of fluff lots of love lots of fresh plotliness. this felt like another journey into hp world
RedRin444 chapter 10 . 10/24/2017
You have drawn me in. I am determined to read everything you have ever written. Do the world a favor... NEVER STOP WRITING! Thanks :)
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 21 . 10/3/2017
this was amazingly perfect!
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 10 . 10/2/2017
this chapter made me cry, in public I might add.
harmony82 chapter 21 . 9/20/2017
Until now the best story about this pairing ... yup yup
Chrysanthis87 chapter 21 . 9/13/2017
I absolutely loved this story!