Reviews for A Glass Darkly
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 4/10
WHOA. I was not ready for that. This was an amazing and concise AU, and I can't thank you enough for sharing it. Best of luck with all your other work!
Miss Corrine chapter 1 . 3/18
This is amazing. I love the twist. I had to read this twice before fully getting it. I wasn't entirely expecting it. You did a good job with the prompt.
Silver chapter 1 . 3/14
OOOOHHHHHHHHH
sending love chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
i am on my way to look through my book marks, and i guess i never comment here because i am damn shy but this is a great fic and you deserve to at least get a "Love this!" so: i love this, the twist still and always gets me, the theme of child solidiers is one i find very interesting if done right, and it is done right here, i love the anger, because they are allowedto be angry, angry and scared and hoping, hoping that someone else will take it from their shoulders,
just... thanks for having written and shared this!
CMVreud chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Holy... , nice twist. But so true... for all of it going down that path.
stuckunderwater chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
This is fantastic
Tiresias-135 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Reading this story after a fic titled The Gentleman of Weapons gqve me an interesting experience
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I had to reread this twice before I really understood what you did there. Wow O.O
sangi chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
So. perfect. I loved that last line. Wow. What a great mirror verse. Thank you for sharing with us.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Dude, you blew my mind with that one. I had to reread the summary and the story to make sure my mind wasn't going crazy
Furionknight chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I look forward to more :)
Elise chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Wow. Brilliant and very well written.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I can't quite believe your awesomeness. I mean, it was an interesting story, but then the ending just blew me away. So very very cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Epic Twist.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
ooh, nice twist at the end. :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »