Reviews for A Glass Darkly
CMVreud chapter 1 . 10/1
Holy... , nice twist. But so true... for all of it going down that path.
stuckunderwater chapter 1 . 7/16
This is fantastic
Tiresias-135 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Reading this story after a fic titled The Gentleman of Weapons gqve me an interesting experience
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I had to reread this twice before I really understood what you did there. Wow O.O
sangi chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
So. perfect. I loved that last line. Wow. What a great mirror verse. Thank you for sharing with us.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Dude, you blew my mind with that one. I had to reread the summary and the story to make sure my mind wasn't going crazy
Furionknight chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I look forward to more :)
Elise chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Wow. Brilliant and very well written.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I can't quite believe your awesomeness. I mean, it was an interesting story, but then the ending just blew me away. So very very cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Epic Twist.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
ooh, nice twist at the end. :)
Alpha Centarus chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I didn't realize where you were going until the very end. wonderful job I absolutely loved it!

Alpha
Harmy52 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I think, if Lu Ten didn't die, then I could see Iroh going for the throne. As such, Ozai would have no claim and he would be forced to watch from the sidelines in the same position as Iroh in the normal story.

This is a very plausible story. The fact that it doesn't look subtle, but is makes it even better.
Exoplanet Icegiant chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
That was... amazing. All of those hints and I still didn't see the twist coming.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
OH my gosh. What is this? Like. I don't even know how to respond to anything right now. My jaw is in a perpetual state of dropped-ness.

WHAT.

You just turned everything upsidedown. Mirrorverse, indeed. None of this is right. GOSH. Just. What on earth did you just do?

Evil firelord Iroh? D8