Reviews for A Variation on Red
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
OMG...This is one of the most amazing fics EVER! I was inspired by a few and wondered if I could use them as prompts if I credited you
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was absolutely lovely! I adored every single one. :)
nhrc chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Hands, soft, ears, Completion, Hell, Moon and Hair

Were my favorites. They were really good, the idea to build a story around one sentence.

Think carefully about it.
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
LOVE IT!

...And these two really really remind me of Gibbs and DiNozzo from 'NCIS' for some reason...at first, I only saw the similarity between Gibbs and Frank...but I kinda see it with Tony and Cooper, too.:P

Potatoes:

Cooper gets a fairly deep cut while peeling potatoes one evening at Frank's house, bleeds all over everything in the kitchen and in general doesn't treat it like a big deal; however, Frank acts as if it were a fatal wound from which he would never recover.

...That is SO sweet...:):):P

'...but it still came out of nowhere when she said, "He would make you happier," because he knows who she's talking about, he just doesn't know what she's talking about.'

...I love that.:)

Telephone:

Marvin lived with Frank, so Cooper had learned that if he didn't want to continuously buy a new phone—and find his ex-wife's number, and import all the numbers that Frank has saved for him on his hard drive, and make sure he had all the proper settings needed for a job at the CIA—he should probably leave his phone in his car trunk when he stayed the night with them.

...hehehehehe...I love Marvin.:):P

THIS IS AWESOME!
Wandering Muse chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wonderfully done. Lightning/Thunder was my favorite. I also liked connecting story you wove through some them.
Doni chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Those were very nicely done.
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I watched RED in theaters, and since then have /really/ wanted to see it again. :D I loved the story, even if I had to go back and refresh myself on who Frank was. I knew who Cooper was- McCoy! He played McCoy in ST:09. ;p

~Fern Rose