Reviews for Mellow Brick Road
schmaslow chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
AWAHH SO CUTE SO CUTE. I LOVE THIS TO PIECES. OKAY YES WIZARD OF OZ CROSSOVER GOOOD. Agh its so adorable and funny and i couldnt stop smiling, especially the song parts lol so awesome. I love things like this so much and guessing which characters will be which, perfect choices for the guys btw :D dialogue and just everything so perfect, huge smile on my face the whole time :)
Henderwhore chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Pleeeeeeaseee update! It's so fluffy and cute and I need it!
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
UPDATE UPDATE! Can't leave a girl hanging! I was really getting into te story! At first I wasn't but it really got my interest afterwards!

You pick each btr as the perfect character! And also each wizard! Glad Jett is dead! Don't really like him :P and Gustavo is being a meany! Get his own shoes!

And I love how Poppyfield is Guitar Dude and his "cookies"

The Cargan is too cute and I love you for making Carlos the kitty! Yay! So yea... Please update! If you have the time and inspiration!
insideimasadrainbow chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Whyyyyyy did we stop writing? This is so good, my fifth time reading all six chapters again lol. Still waiting for the others! This is so good. :D
Sum1cooler chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
lol what can't you write? XDXDXD I love how fluffy this story is turning out to be. It's takes me back to when I started reading only fluff story and hated smut... interesting how now I love reading smut as much as fluff... -.-'

Carlos, the lion gives Logie, the scarecrow a ride? That is so cute! Man, I'm picturing Logan brushing Carlos' mane as Carlos speeds down the yellow brick road (dangerously of course, he is Carlos after all ;]) and they have giggly, smiled inducing fun. AWWWW. It's so cute. lol Well you make any cargan moment cute. ]

And Do I detect a confession? Did Kendall (unknowingly) told James he loves him? ] lol

And Carlos was captured too [. Don't worry Logan, in all children's tale, love wins ;]. And cargan just win life. lol ZING! ... I need sleep -.-'

I love the story. It's a fun way to relive the story of the wizard of Oz, one of the best story ever made ].
RainbowsandPudding chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
nhimmm i liked it
Alley Petifier chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
Awesome cant wait till the next chapter
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Stupi FF keeps LOGGING ME OUT. the fucker!

Amazinf chapter! Agh! The Kames moments in this! :D
Glee Clue Rock 1251 chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
That was great
ANNbeau chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
i love this story... its so cute! im so excited for them to get to oz! yay! haha
DixieStar chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
So this is great! Just to let you know...(I loved the little bit when scarecrow Logan was petting lion Carlos' ears that was too cute!)

And I seriously almost peed myself from laughing soo hard when I found out Jett was the Wicked Wizard that Kendall landed on with the house... Not sure why I found it so funny but I did ;)

please update! I love this, it's cute and exciting!
RainbowsandPudding chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
BVBArmy4Life chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
can you make more chapters,please.
Whatwhy chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Woah this is funny! But yet also a little weird...

I love it nonetheless! So lighting the wonder dog is toto?

Btw kendall for once didn't give a witty remark to gustavo! That's a first! Like like this story so far! Can't wait to read more :3

-your loyal fan whatwhy! Peace -
Bowman0306 chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
This is the cutest chapter! Carlos and Logan...they're just too cute for words (Logan scratching Carlos behind his ears was so adorable). And Kendall and James holding hands and blushing (well, James can't blush being made of tin and all), and James getting all hot on the inside because of all the running (yeah right). I love that the Wicked Wizard of the West is allergic to James Cuda spray-LMFAO! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »